Birthday Special

***

Just another snowy day at UA in the middle of December, while Ashido was in Faruko's room, helping her out with some Christmas decorations.

"Ahhh, isn't christmas time exciting?"

"Eh"

"What?"

"I said eh" Faruko answered.

"What?! Why eh?!" Ashido asked, confused.

"Well.. I always celebrate it with someone every year, but she's stuck in America, so it's not gonna feel the same without her" Faruko answered. "So eh.. ya know?"

Ashido gasped. "Oh no, you miss her" Ashido thought about it a bit more. "Wait, this person you're talking about is in America?"

"Yeah" Faruko said. "I'm from the US in case you're wondering how I have a friend all the way from there"

"What? You're from America? I didn't know that! And you never bother telling me this before?!"

"I barely tell about anything to anyone" Faruko answered.

"Wait, how do you know Japanese so well then?!"

"My mom is Japanese, she's the one who was born here, but she had me in America" Faruko answered. "It's uhh, long story"

"Woahhh, you were born all the way over there?"

"Mhm" Faruko answered, trying to hang a garland across her window.

"Wait, what day were you born?"

"December 16"

"December.. what?!" Ashido said, surprised. "No way, your birthday is today?!"

"Today is the 16?" Faruko said, who checked on her phone for today's date. "Ohhh man, I thought it was the 15"

"Oh no! You still could've told me anyway, I would've bought you a birthday gift or something! We gotta celebrate it before the day is over!"

"Relax Ashido, I was planning on getting a cake"

"For everyone to sing happy birthday to you?"

"No, for me to munch on of course"

"What? No!" Ashido said. "We're gonna celebrate your birthday and make it memorable, I'll make sure to make you happy Faruko!"

"Um, alright then" Faruko said with a little shrug of her shoulders. "A big cake for myself would make me pretty happy though.." Faruko uttered.

"Then I'll bring ya the biggest cake you'll ever see!" Ashido said with a fist up in the air, determined.

And right at that, Ashido left Faruko's room, starting to plan out her birthday. But once she opened the door, their teacher Aizawa was already standing there, who was about to knock.

"M-Mr. Aizawa?" Ashido questioned, making Faruko look towards the door.

"Goodmorning Ashido, is Faruko here with you?" He asked.

What? Aizawa? What is he doing here?
Faruko thought, seeing Aizawa at the door.

"Um yeah, she's here" Ashido answered, opening the door wider for Aizawa to see her.

"Goodmorning Faruko"

"Uhh morning" Faruko said, confused. "Did something happen?"