The Class Rep.

***

Faruko flies through the blue cloudy skies while listening to her music, singing out the lyrics in the air

"I'm so married to this song!" Faruko said with a twist in the air.

Once she got close to school, she noticed a small crowd of news reporters around with their microphones and cameras.

Huh? What's going on?
Faruko thought, deciding to land on the ground to take a better look at the commotion.

"Hey, you kid!" Faruko jumped from the sudden voice behind her, turning around to see a female news reporter with a mic in her hand and a camera man standing next to her in shot towards Faruko.

"You attend this school here right?" The woman asked, making Faruko feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Uhh yeah?" Faruko answered as the woman gasped in response.

"Great!" The woman said, excited. "Tell me everything you know about UA and the infamous #1 hero Allmight! Oh and don't forget the villains potential threats as well and how you feel about attending such a school and making yourself a bright hero one day!"

Faruko blinked, having nothing to say to the reporter.

"Uhh... oh look it's Allmight!" Faruko said, pointing behind them.

"WHERE?!" The reporter asked, looking left and right with a gasp, but was unable to find Allmight anywhere. "Hm? I don't see him anywhe-" The woman stopped talking when she realized that the young student have vanished.

"What? Where'd he go?" The reporter wondered, seeing a shadow go over her which caused her to look up to see Faruko fly away.

Guess I'll be flying over the school walls...
Faruko thought.

Minutes passed by, as Faruko managed to enter in the school building, walking her way to class.

Woah,
Faruko thought, stopping herself to take a good look at the crowd through the wide glass window within the hallway.
That's a lot of news reporters, wonder what's all the fuss is about. Eh, it's probably because Allmight is here as the new staff or something

Faruko backs away from the window, continuing to walk her way to class.

"Oof!" Faruko felt something hard bump against her back wings.

"Hey! Get your crusty wings out my face!" A familiar voice barked harshly, making Faruko jump.

She then felt a smack against her wings, so she turns around to face none other than the angry looking pomeranian Bakugou, standing there with his face full of annoyance.