Work Study Pt.1

The two finally arrived at Hawks agency, awaiting to meet him. Faruko and Tokoyami stood at what looks to be in a wide ioen balcony that's attached to a room. It looked pretty cool for a place to chill out and talk, as Faruko slumped her shoulders.

"Hope this guy isn't as strict as our teacher" Faruko said.

Tokoyami chuckled, closing his eyes with an arm cross. "I'm sure this one's nothing like our sensei"

"Good. I can only handle one Aizawa in my life, any more than that then I might consider dropping out" Faruko said.

She's not willing to admit it but she regretted sleeping late last night due to being a bit too excited and nervous to meet the number two hero. She met a few people with a pair of wings in her life, but never a winged hero.

"Oh no, we don't want that" A voice suddenly said from behind Faruko, causing her to quickly turn around with a soft gasp, gazing up at the air to see Hawks flapping before her.

"Ya know I was quite impressed with your quirk back in the sports festival kid, totally got my attention"

I-it's him! Faruko thought, moving out the way for Hawks to land on the floor within the balcony. Her eyes fixated on the hero, observing his every move like a falcon.

"Good thing I'm not Mr.Uptight, or else you probably drop out this moment. Falcon, right?"

"Huh? Oh! Nice to meet you number three-two! Two hero heh" Faruko quickly corrected herself with a quick bow, as well as Tokoyami who did the same.

Hawks chuckled at her mistake. "Just call me Hawks. Say, did I get your codename right?"

"No, but you were close" Faruko answered "It's Firefalcon"

"Alright Firefalcon, I see what you're going with that, and I'm liken it so far"

"Really? Thanks" Faruko said. She felt glad to hear that the number two hero likes her hero name.

"And you're Tsukuyomi, am I right?" Hawks said, turning his attention towards Tokoyami away from Faruko.

"Correct" Tokoyami said. "We look forward to our internship with you"

"Nice, but before we begin, I'm kinda wondering; what kind of a bird are ya?"

"Oh, erm, I'm an asian koel.. I think" Tokoyami answered. He never had such a question asked about him that way.

"A koel? Oh, you mean the ones that lays its eggs in the nests of crows and other hosts who raise its young?" Hawks asked, making Tokoyami choke up at that.

"Um, I guess so" Tokoyami said. "I'm not that far knowledgeable about my species, but I posses some of their characteristics"

"Hmm I see, and what about you firefalcon?" Hawks asked, causing Faruko to blink.