Sneak Out

***

"Hey Carla, why'd you freaked out the time you came to visit on my birthday?" Faruko asked, who was talking through the phone with her best friend.

"I'm too embarrassed to say" Carla answered.

"Aw c'mon, you can tell me" Faruko said.

"Well.. I don't know who that was but when I went to the boy's restroom on accident, I saw Danny standing behind me. I thought it was his ghost or something, so I freaked out"

Faruko laughed. "Wow, I know exactly who you're talking about, I'm so gonna tell him about it haha!"

"What? No don't!" Carla said. "Wait, who is he?"

"His name's Izuku Midoriya" Faruko answered, as she took a sip of juice from a bottle.

I'm surprised he didn't say anything about it though..
Faruko thought.

"What?" Carla questioned.

"Izuku Midoriya" Faruko answered again.

"..repeat that one more time?"

Faruko chuckled. "Okay listen. 'ee-zoo-koo, meh-door-ri-yuh', got it?"

"Izkoo?"

"Just call him Deku" Faruko laughed.

"Hey quit laughing!" Carla said. "I've been learning some Japanese lately so I'm trying"

"Oh really? How do you say hello in Japanese then?" Faruko asked, challenging her, taking another sip of her juice.

"That's easy girl" Carla said confidently. "It's annyeonghaseyo"

"Pffft!" Faruko spat her juice out, laughing uncontrollably, grabbing attention of those near her, some glaring as they walked by. "That's not Japanese! Hahaha!"

"Oh really? Grrr, ya know what whatever girl, I gotta catch up on learning it anyway, see ya" Carla said, turning red as she ends the call, causing Faruko to laugh on.

Uck!
Iida thought in disgust, glaring at Faruko, seeing the stained cafeteria table from the drink she just spat out.

How barbaric!

"Faruko, what are you doing?!" Iida asked.

"Phew! That made my day.." Faruko said, wiping a tear away as she faced Iida. "Oh hey glasses, what's up?"

"What's up? Look what you've done!" Iida said, pointing at the spat out drink with chops in the air.