Final Exams

***

"YEAHHHH!"

"GAHH SO LOUD!" The sudden ear raping wave hit Faruko in the air, roughly landing back down on the ground. The sound was so strong, that it shocked through the very trees in the forest, hitting Jiro and Koda as they both covered their poor ears.

"What happened?!" Jiro said behind a tree with Koda. "I thought you said you were gonna fly through!"

"Huh?! What?!" Faruko rubbed one of her ringing ears. "Say that again?!"

"I said I thought you were gonna fly through!" Jiro repeated herself, approaching Faruko.

"Oh well I didn't think speakers can hit me in the sky!" Faruko defended, the ringing fading away.

The entire class is assigned to face their teachers and staffs as their final exam, matching them up according to their abilities and what they can do. In order to pass, the students must either go through the escape gate or cuff their opponent before time runs out. Faruko was chosen to face against present mic with Jiro and Koda as their test. She thought it would be easy since she can fly through the escape gate, but she underestimated present mic's power, especially in the sky. Faruko is quite fast at dodging, but his attacks are too wide for Faruko to dodge on time, so she ends up getting blown away with the boom, throwing her off course and forcing to land back on the ground.

"Urgh! What are we gonna do now?" Jiro said, frustrated. "Koda! Y-you can control animals with your quirk right? Get some birds to attack him or something!"

Koda quickly shook his hands in disagreement, looking pretty frantic at what Jiro have said. Koda continues to try to explain with his hands that even if he wanted to use the animals against him, present mic's voice is too powerful that can scare the animals away.

"Uh, did you catch that?" Faruko asked, who didn't understand a thing what he just did.

"Present mic's voice will only scare the animals away. He can't control them that way" Jiro explained. "We gotta think of something quick, his shouts make me feel like my eardrums are gonna burst! Seriously, he's like a super-powered death amp!"

"He's the speaker of doom!" Faruko grunted. "There's no way we can get close to him. If he see's us he's just gonna-" 

"COME OUT!"

"Ahhh!" the three covered their ears, everything shook by the powerful vibration of his voice, feeling the faint shock on the earth. Faruko grits her teeth, trying to endure the rattling sound.

"C'MON NOW I'M GETTING BORED!"

"I don't think I can take it anymore!" Jiro grits her teeth, covering both her ears.

"Ah just SHUT UP ALREADY!" Faruko yelled out against the sound in anger.

"HURRY UP ALREADY!" Present Mic shouts one more time.

"Ugh! Anymore of this and we might go deaf!" Jiro said, who managed to have hid behind a rock.

"S-so what now?" Faruko asked, hearing a bunch of ringing in her ears, who also managed to have hid next to Jiro behind the same rock.