The Talk

***

"Hey, where's Faruko?" Kaminari asked, wondering why her seat is empty.

"Yeah where is she?" Ashido also wondered.

Everyone was in class except Faruko, in which some guessed that it may have to do with what happened at yesterday's training disaster.

"Don't worry about her" Aizawa answered. "I've put Faruko on a time out from her studies for a short time until she's able to refocus again after the incident that happened yesterday"

Ashido gasped. "A time out? For what?!"

"Uhhh did you forget that you almost got killed by a piece of wood flying right at ya?" Jiro said, reminding her why Faruko was put in time out.

"Yeah, yesterday was crazy!" Kirishima said, mind blown. "I had no idea Faruko can do that"

"Same here, it blew my mind too" Sero said, agreeing with Kirishima.

"Yes, yesterday was a complete disaster. What Faruko have done was not only powerful, but also dangerously unstable, and so are her emotions which it may have triggered it in the first place" Aizawa explained. "That's why I'm giving her a time out of class and assigned her to a lifestyle guidance counselor Hound dog to deal with her issues"

The whole class go wide eyed at what he said, falling silent.

...

"RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAW!

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THE UTTER DESTRUCTION AND TROUBLE YOU HAVE CAUSED TO EVERYONE! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THIS SCHOOL TO CREATE A REPLICA NEIGHBORHOOD?! CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT IT WASN'T A REAL ONE OR I WOULD'VE RIPPED YOU TO SHREDS...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THE UTTER DESTRUCTION AND TROUBLE YOU HAVE CAUSED TO EVERYONE! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THIS SCHOOL TO CREATE A REPLICA NEIGHBORHOOD?! CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT IT WASN'T A REAL ONE OR I WOULD'VE RIPPED YOU TO SHREDS LIKE A CHEW TOY!" Hound dog barked, growling aggressively in between his words, as Faruko jumped back in fear of him.

"As far as I understand, you created an entire tornado out of your own flames that you weren't able to control!" Hound dog said with a growl. "All the built up rage inside you got ya mixed up in your emotions, but you know better that it needed to be controlled!"

"B-but I tried!" Faruko defended, looking at her shaky hands. "I-I really did, but I just wasn't able to focus for some reason. I-I don't know, it's like I lost all control. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't think of anything else, so I panicked!"

"THEN SNAP OUT IT!" Hound dog snapped, making Faruko jump with a nervous gulp.

"Grrr! You experienced getting kidnapped not just by anyone but by a bunch of dangerous notorious villains with that student Katsuki Bakugou! And furthermore, while you were still at the hospital recovering, he broke out in anger and took his rage out on one of the classmates instead of talking it out, while you took yours out on everyone else yesterday! So that shouldn't be something you always had a problem with as if going out of control is new to you!" Hound dog howled and shook his mane like a lion, making Faruko to jump back at that again.