Absent

***

Class have started as everyone got to their seats, ready for quiz time.

"Alright, so you all know today's quiz will cover on.. wait" Aizawa squints his eyes, noticing something missing from the class; a certain someone.

"Where's Faruko?" Aizawa asked the class, who turned their heads towards the empty seat behind Deku. "Is she running late?"

"We don't know Mr.Aizawa, ribbit" said Tsu.

"Hey don't look at me, the last time I saw her was at the gym" Kaminari said, who spoke honestly.

"Maybe she's busy at the restroom" Uraraka said.

"But I was just there and didn't see her there at all" Yaoyorozu said.

"Probably just running late then" Jiro said with a small shrug.

"Or probably overslept like the slacker she is.." Iida said, guessing that she may have come late last night and is still snoozing at this time.

Typical!
What other explanation is there?
Iida thought, getting up from his seat to get Aizawa's attention.

"Mr.Aizawa sir, if it be okay that you excuse me to go to her dorm to see if she's there? She may have overslept from... from being busy last night doing homework" Iida hesitated with a little white lie.

"Hm, very well then" Aizawa said, beginning to walk out the door. "But I'm the one going. Iida, watch the class for me while I go fetch her"

"Oh, uhh, yes Mr. Aizawa sir! I'll do my best!" Iida said, a bit surprised that Aizawa decide to go instead of him. "Everyone remain seated until Aizawa comes back!"

"Um, Iida? You're the only one standing heh" Deku said with a neck rub, causing Iida to sit back down, gripping his hands at the thought of Faruko being absent.

"Sheesh Iida relax" Said Kaminari. "You seem pretty tensed dude, are you okay?"

"What? Of course I am" Iida quickly answered. "Why wouldn't I be? I'm.. I'm fine"

Hm?
Deku thought, noticing Iida's off behavior already.
That face.. I've seen that face before. The same face he made when his brother ended up at the hospital....

Something's not right.

...

I'm gonna drag her back to class with my scarf once I'm through with this
Aizawa thought, planning to do so when he arrives to her room.
She'll surely make up for causing the class to lose time

Aizawa finally arrived to her room after a couple of minutes walking there, as he knocks on the door. He waited patiently for an answer, but no answer came.

"Heavy sleeper" Aizawa uttered, as he knocks louder. "Wake up Faruko, you're late, really late"

Still no answer.

"I'm not kidding Faruko open up!" Aizawa said with a bang on the door, yet, still no answer.

Seems awfully quiet in there..
Aizawa thought, deciding to try the nob, surprisingly finding the door unlocked.