Guilty

***

Its been days since Faruko's disappearance. Students and staffs have heard of the news, growing concerns within the school if any one of the students will go missing too. Because of these growing concerns, the school have input more surveillances around campus, and in areas now under strict watch. They thought they made a wise choice in keeping their students safe by letting them dorm, but every system has its flaw — even UA high.

In one of the small rooms in the school sat Aizawa on a sofa that had a low rectangular table at the center, as another sofa was there across from him empty. The room was pretty small so not much was there except some metal drawers against the walls. Seems like it could be a place to have private discussions between a few number of people, and Aizawa knew it's only going to be between him and another.

Aizawa yawned, crossing his arms as to when this one on one private meeting will start.

Ugh, this better be worth my time,
Aizawa thought.
Or else I've woken up too early for nothing

Finally the door opened as someone walks in. Aizawa sat to where he could face the door so he automatically saw who it was.

"Morning Hound dog"

"Morning.." Hound dog said with a low growl. "Got stuck in traffic, sorry for arriving a little late"

"Lets just get this over with now that you're here" Aizawa said, as Hound dog sat across from him, facing each other at the table.

"So uhh, I think you can take a guess why I called to have a private discussion with you"

Aizawa sighed. "Well I know it has to do with Faruko missing, but I get the feeling that there's something else going on that I'm going to dislike hearing"

Hound dog stood there in silence, looking at Aizawa as if he read his mind. He simply closed his eyes with a sigh.

"This student have been missing for too long already. Statistically if an individual is missing for more than a week, there's no chance of getting them back" Hound dog said. "It'll take time until anything resurfaces-"

"Like the rest of the missing cases?" Aizawa interrupted, already sounding displeased at what Hound dog is trying to say. "I know all the statistical stuff, I teach that. Why are you telling me this? You're not thinking on calling it quits are you?"

Hound dog sighs once again. "Listen, I've been doing a lot of thinking as to why she have been kidnapped. Any one of the students could've been the target, so why this one in particular? I think its because she joined the league of villains when she tricked them, and the penalty for breaking the pact would be death. It could be the reason why she's missing"

Aizawa widened his eyes at that.

"So maybe she might be-"

"No" Aizawa cuts Hound dog again. "I refuse to believe that. Otherwise the villains would've announced themselves that they were the ones who got her"

"But what other explanation is there? We hit a roadblock. There's nothing we can do except wait until something comes up" Hound dog said, as Aizawa falls silent at that. "I'm sorry Mr.Aizawa, but theres a time in every investigation that a search must be called off after some period of time. There are things going on that needs the attention of the authorities, and wasting our time around this one is only neglecting other cases. You're gonna have to break it to your students eventually"