Wing Hunters

***

   The next day, at the hospital where Faruko is currently recovering, the doctors informed that she's a bit malnourished and should be better in just a few days. About her injuries, the line across her face is faintly going away, as well as the bruise on her face. Kaminari and Jiro was keeping her company, so it helped her to forget about the situation. So far, Faruko is enjoying their company, happy to see them in person once again.

"I'm so glad you're okay Faruko" Jiro said.

"Yeah, your face tells us that you must have been through something crazy" said Kaminari.

"Yea, you're not wrong about that I guess" Faruko said, who smiled weakly at the reminder.

The two noticed the look on her face, which Jiro elbows Kaminari on the arm for what he said. "Ow!"

"Say something!" Jiro whispered.

"Oh uhh, hey ya know our squad been pretty boring without you around" Kaminari said.

"Yeah thats right, it felt pretty weird without you haha" Jiro said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and ya know what? Kaminari wouldn't stop crying over you like a baby"

"Hey! That wasn't me that was Ashido alright!" He blushed in embarrassment with an arm cross.

"Sure" said Jiro, who caught him crying with Ashido at one point while Faruko was missing. "Anyway, we all really missed ya in our group, especially the class rep himself"

"Oh man dont even mention it, he was the most worried out of everyone" said Kaminari. "He stopped barking orders around like he always does. He even stopped acting like himself, it was so weird"

Whoa, was he really that worried for me?
Faruko thought, remembering the words Iida have said to her before when he came to see her.

"Wait, why was he that worried for me?" Faruko questioned, simply wondering why he cared so much.

"I dunno" Kirishima said with a shrug. "Maybe it's because he's class rep or something"

"Oh yeah, that makes sense" Faruko agreed, who turned her head to see the flowers that Iida gave her that's now in a small vase next to her, thinking about how well mannered he is.

"At first we thought you ran away" Jiro said.

"What?" Faruko faced back at them.

"Oh yeah, we thought you ran away because of what Aizawa said" Kaminari said. "I didn't really believe it at first because of how crazy it sounded"

"Really? What did he say?" She asked with a raised brow.

"He said that-"

"I'll be the one to explain that" a familiar voice interrupted, grabbing everyone's attention in the room to see who just walked in.

"Aizawa?" Faruko questioned, which caused her eyes to go wide, realizing she hasn't seen her teacher since she went missing.

"Hello Faruko" said Aizawa, walking towards her.

"Um, should we step out or-"

"No, not at all" Aizawa said, cutting Kaminari off again. "I don't want to ruin your little visit with your friend. Anyway, I only thought you ran off at first because I found a shoe print on the window, and some flowers resting on your bed that I took as a farewell. In which by the way, what was it doing in your room?"