Backstory

***

How she used to look like

"Heh heh heh..." Nicole mischievously laughs, erasing the writings on the board.

"I think it looks good" Carla said as Nicole stops erasing, stepping back to read the writings on the board, hanging on to the eraser in her hand.

Carla puts a hand on her chin, narrowing her eyes at the board, examining it. "Hmm.. erase the 3 page essay"

"On it" Nicole erased it.

"Yeah there's no way I'm gonna do that tonight" Carla said, crossing her arms at the thought of a 3 page essay.

Suddenly they hear foot steps coming outside the hallway, faintly echoing.

"Sit back sit back!" Nicole whispered, putting the eraser back in its place, the two quickly taking their seats, fixing themselves up properly with a fold of their hands.

The teacher steps in class, having a small stack of papers in his hands.

"Alright class, today-?" The teacher gets cut off, seeing the board.

"Huh?" He tilts his head. "Strange... I thought I wrote more than that yesterday"

"What are you talking about? It looks exactly the same as yesterday" Nicole lied. "Nothing is missing, especially homework"

"Hmm.." The teacher read through the writings on the board. "I suspect you would erase the 3 page essay"

"Huh?!" Nicole said in surprise. "H-how did y-you know?!"

"I didn't until you said it"

"Aw man..." Nicole facepalms herself.

"The essay wasn't a real homework assignment" The teacher said, adjusting his tie. "I've been keeping a sharp eye on you Nicole, someone have been erasing my writings for quite a while, and you being the only one always acting up, I had a gut feeling that it might be you behind it"

Nicole crosses her arms, letting out a groan. "Ugh, how did I fell for that?"

The teacher walks up to Nicole, facing her in a serious manner.

"Counselors office, now" The teacher ordered, taking a piece of paper, writing down what she have done.

"I shouldn't have listened to you.." Nicole whispered to Carla.