Training Camp

The class yawned tiredly, some stretching themselves out as Faruko rubs her eyes, bags hanging underneath them

"Gee Faruko" Kaminari yawned. "Ya got some mean baggy eyes there"

"Ugh.." Faruko felt too tired to reply.

The early bird gets the worm, but for me, I'm just not that bird,
Faruko thought.

"Goodmorning class" Aizawa said, facing everyone outside.

They all stood at a clearing area, apart from the many surrounding trees.

"Today, we begin training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you can earn a provision license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness" Aizawa said, throwing a ball towards the class at the front. "Look alive Bakugou. Try throwing that for me"

"Yeah sure" Bakugou said, catching the ball in his hands. "Just like the fitness test"

"That's right" Aizawa said. "At first your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you have improved"

Bakugou walks up ahead, getting himself ready to throw the ball.

"Oh I get it" Ashido said. "We're checking our progress"

"A lot happened to us the last three months" said Sero.

"Yeah it was pretty crazy" Faruko said, observing Bakugou.

"C'mon get it Bakugou!" Kirishima encouraged him from behind.

"I've got this" Bakugou looked real confident, filled with determination. "No one blink" Bakugou said, swinging back his arm and body, ready to deliver a powerful throw.

"GO TO HELL!" Bakugou thundered, the ball flying out as it did the last time, leaving a trail of fire behind throughout the sky like the first ball test.

The cause of such a strong throw created a gust of wind, which blew against the class, leaving them all a bit surprised by his throw. They're already getting used to seeing his power in action already.

"That was a 709.6" said Aizawa, showing the meter on a phone screen.

Wh-what?!
Bakugou thought, looking quite surprised, yet angry at the same time.

"What? That's it?" Sero questioned, speechless.

"Ya gotta be kidding no way" Faruko said, astonished with a jaw drop, as the entire class fell silent at Bakugou's score.