Chapter 62: So They Are Here

"Kids, got permission from your parents, you can come with us." Aed entered the room with a smile while Ember struck a guitar string.

 "No, you can't take that with you."

"Yes, I know." He closed the suitcase and joined them. 

"But did you talk to dad about it?"

"Of course, the last time you wanted to go, the plan was ruined because of his work and he doesn't want that to happen again."

"Woah, you tried to go to India before but you couldn't?" Maple asked.Ember sat down. 

"Yeah, actually we had to return from the airport-"

 "That's when you met Rhea?!"

"Y-yeah, the same week."

"How can you say that it's not fate?" Maple said excitedly.

"Here we go again." Loraine whispered underneath this breath and averted his eyes, sipping some english tea.

"Never really thought it that way but you could be right." He blushed.

*knock knock*

"You're gonna be late." Mr Helberg came in. 

"Hope you have a great trip. Have fun." He patted Ember's shoulder. 

"Take care." And he nodded as a response.

* * * * *

"I hope they are not too much of a burden to you." Rhea's mom said to Jessica as their dad started the car.

"No problemo!" Jessica said.

 "I'm old enough to start a family, why wouldn't I be able to take care of some kids-"

"Nonsense, you're in your teens." She laughed. 

"Take care everyone."

"See you with loads of gifts!" Mr Laghari laughed as she got into the car and drove off.

"So, what have we got in here?" Jessica took Rhea back to her room. 

"You wanted to talk about something? What is it? You got a boyfriend? I can give you a lot of suggestion for that. Or do you have a love rival? I can be your hitman. You just tell me what the matter is." She said proudly and sat on the bed.

"Shut up, it's not that simple."

"Oh, you want a compability test?"

"No!" Rhea laughed and started explaining everything that had happened in the past year in The States.

*After a long while* 

 "Woah. Pretty impressive. Donno if I should call you lucky or unfortunate. But you surely are lucky! You can't deny that-" 

"Oof." Rhea laughed.

 "You talk to much!!" 

 "But seriously, you surely are strong. If I were you I'd be depressed by all of these people treating and taunting me like that. But your parents seem to be very happy." 

 "That's because dad got his job back."

 "That's good." She nodded.

 * * * * *

 "Are you sure Rhea lives here?" Loraine enquired as they set their feet in the Delhi airport. 

 "Of course, but I don't know her exact address. We need to keep looking." He said and his phone started ringing. 

"Hey mom." 

 "Okay, I've sent you the GPS of the hotel and you can stay there for as long as you want." 

 "Thanks a lot, mom, love you."

 "If you guys are destined to be together, you'll surely meet this week." 

 "Thanks Maple." 

 * * * * * 

 "Go get some fresh air." 

 "I don't want to."

 "Take Noor with you too. Speaking of which, where is he?" 

 "Probably hiding cause he hates you." She laughed. 

 "Sheesh." She took her to the neighborhood.

 "If you find Noor, take him home safely."

 "You're talking like a mom, you know?"

 "Aw really?" She blushed. 

"You know me and Raj-"

 "I don't wanna know!!" Rhea facepalmed. 

"I'll leave at once." 

 "Hey look over there, seems like he's staring at you." 

 "Neel?" Rhea asked " Nooo." 

 "So you know him? Nice! Go and hang out." She pushed her towards him and left happily.

 "Who's that?" Neel asked.

 "My cousin." She said nervously.

 "Oh okay."

 "Yeah." It felt really awkward so she decided to trick him to be out of there. 

"Hey, actually I'm supposed to find Noor. Bye!" She tried to run but he held her wrist. 

 "I know you've been avoiding me. I know I've been a very bad friend to you, but I apologize. And I shouldn't have kissed you without your permission-" 

 "Why do you have to bring that up?" Rhea laughed nervously. 

"And I really need to find Noor." 

 "Noor was here with me a while ago." 

"You guys go along?" 

 "No, he punchered our soccer ball and we won't be able to play for a month. So I was hoping to spend some time with you."

 "Screw him!" Rhea cursed her little brother in her mind. 

"So, what do you think?" 

 "I...really need to teach him a lesson for that." She said and he laughed. 

 "You don't need to do that, I'm not mad at him." He said and the both of them started walking. 

 "Someone please take me out of here!" Rhea cried in her mind.

* * * 

Jessica Laghari 

Jessica Laghari