Chapter 36: What If

"Hey Rhea!" Someone called Rhea, by her name. She turned back to find no one but our sweet blonde guy, Ember Cardilla Helberg.

Ember stood still with a smile on his face. He rested his back on the wall and crossed his leg. Which made him look hotter.

"Why are you standing there? Like that. Are you a model or something?" Rhea averted her eyes.

"Yeah...you can say that. By the way how was your day at school?" Ember asked.

"It was damn bo- I mean it was too amazing! W-without you." She said and nodded her head sarcastically.

"*Coughs* Yeah yeah. Hey, I've something for you" He smiled and took out a card from his pocket.

"What's this?"

"It's the VIP card for our upcoming drama premiere. I had to miss the school for the shoot. I'm the model for advertising the film." Ember said.

"You're the MODEL?!" Rhea shouted.

"Yeah."

"Obviously. Because you're so perfect for that. And moreover, you've blue eyes. And blonde hair at the same time." Rhea smiled.

"Blue eyes and blonde hair? But how's that even related to be a model?" Ember asked.

"You know how cool you look with those blue eyes and that golden hair of yours?" Rhea blushed and Ember too.

"Don't say that you want to be blonde with blue eyes when your eyes rule over my heart and your hair holds all the riches that I've ever seen." Ember chuckled and Rhea's cheeks flushed red.

"I d-didn't mean that! Stop picking on me, you blond pervert!" She shouted.

"*laughs* fine. Here. This is for you." Hr handed her the card.

"Huh?"

"I want to invite you to see the film in our personal movie theatre." Ember smiled.

"WHAT? You mean at Helberg mansion?!" She shouted.

"Yeah." He said, rubbing his ear.

"Oh my god, am I THAT special?!" She asked, excitedly.

"Yes, you are...at least for me." Ge chuckled and Rhea couldn't help herself from hugging him.

"Thank you so much, Ember!" She smiled, making Ember blush.

"My pleasure."

"Yeah...but I don't think that I can make it there " Rhea said.

"Why not?"

"My parents wouldn't allow me." She said, sadly.

"Hey, you have to come. Don't worry, I'll come to pick you up. Be ready for that." He blinked. He sat in his car and drove away in his Mercedes.

"Wait! Don't come to my house! Ember!" She shouted but he was already gone. "It's not like that my parents would refuse. But I don't want to go. It would be an insult of your mansion...and your family, if a middle class girl like me take entry inside." She said to herself and went back home.

"Yes! Finally! Rhea will come to my house. Mom will be very happy to see her! I feel like I'm on cloud nine!" He smiled while driving the car.

Rhea went to her room and opened the laptop.

"Touch Your Heart." She typed and an pop-up AD appeared, displaying Ember's picture along with the title of the film. And many girls in the background.

"*Chuckles* He is a pervert, indeed." She chuckled.

She looked at the card. "What if the people, arrive there dislike me? What if someone insults me? I'm not worthy of being with the prince of Brit High and the son of the Helberg family. I bet Sabrina will be there. Ugh! I just don't want any drama!"

-to be continued...

Arorhea Laghari