Chapter 30: No Longer Like Before

When they reached their classroom, Rhea left his hand.

"Why did you leave my hand?" Ember asked.

"Nothing. I never intended to hold your hand in the first place." She minded her own work.

"Why do I feel like something fishy is going on?"

"Nah~ just your subconscious mind."

* * * * *

"NO! NO! NO! YOU B***H! YOU COULDN'T EVEN TEACH A LESSON TO THAT GIRL?!" Sabrina shouted to those girls.

"Sabrina, she's not like the others." they replied.

"As if I care. I don't care who she is but if she dares to interfere in my love life then....I won't spare her!" She gritted her teeth.

* * * * *

Ember, here!

Hey everyone, it's Ember speaking. I couldn't believe it....she just held my hand??? But something seems....wrong.

Well, who cares? My Rhea matters to me more than anything.

Well, currently I'm sitting beside her, looking at her face while she isn't paying any attention to me.

HOW SAD!!!

Frankly speaking, she looks more beautiful when she blushes.

Currently, she is blushing! Wow! Am I that hot that her cheeks are flushing red?"

"Stop starting at me, you moron! You are giving me creepy vibes!!!" My dream girl shouted.

Oops I almost forgot that I was lost in some other world.

"Hey Rhea?" I smiled but she didn't replied. Now I found that, she is looking at me like I've grown 2 heads.

"Are you serious?" Was the only thing she said.

"Um..why?"

"Where are you? Can you please come back to earth once? I wanna beat you!" She said.

"Sorry, I was lost in your thoughts." I bit my lip as she passed me a dead glare

"Hey Rhea."

"What?!"

"May I tell you something?"

"No" she replied.

"Whatever. I'm telling" I said and she sighed. "I want to know something about you." I smiled

"Why? Are gonna take my identity?" She spared at me.

A bit too harsh, isn't it? Girl, you're just like.....seriously?

"Well-"

"Young people, I have a request. Can you please stop talking?" Just like that, this sh*tty teachers are always there to spoil my mood.

"Sorry sir." Rhea apologized but I was too annoyed by the teacher. Suddenly I got a kick from Rhea, under the bench and I got back to my senses.

"S-sorry sir" I said as the teacher smiled at me.

Today was a very boring day. But finally the school ended and I found Rhea. She was about to leave.

Why is she always in a hurry?

"Rhea! Wait!" I ran after her.

"What now?" She gave me an irritated look.

"Um...let me think?" I nervously smiled as she did a facepalm.

"Well, What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Woah~ you're questions are so childish, Ember. Cute." someone said from behind. I knew who's that.

Well, my so called childhood friend. I can introduce her as per the rumors...

MY F**KING OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND!!

It's like...damn it!! I hate rumors like this!

Why the f**k? Official GIRLFRIEND?! UGH!

I was just lost in those sh*tty thoughts when I realised Sabrina hanging around my neck and Rhea was continuously giving me dead glares.

"Sabrina!! Move away!" I pushed her, thank god. I came back to my senses.

"Oh, you're Sabrina, right?" Rhea asked.

"Call me Miss Sabrina or Mrs, Helberg." Sabrina smirked.

"Mrs Helberg?" We both asked.

"Yes after marriage I'll be Mrs. Helberg. Right Ember?" She looked at Ember with lots of fake love in her eyes.

"You're doing too much, Sabrina!" I said.

"Aww, is my baby angry?"

"Are you two in a realtionship?" Rhea asked.

"NO IN THE HELL!!! And please stay away from her!" I nearly shouted.

"Stop shouting, are you planning to make me deaf?" Rhea averted her eyes.

"Baby, sorry for last night. Won't you forgive me?" Sabrina apologized.

Offo! Why does she need to poke her nose in our conversation??

"Sabrina, please go away. I'm not in a mood to talk with you right now." I said.

"Fine. I won't bring that matter again. Back to your questions, what's your favorite color?" She asked Rhea.

"Tell me yours." Rhea said.

"Well, it's Blue." She blushed.

"Wasn't it black?" I asked.

"Wow, you remembered my favorite color! You love me so much!"

"Hyperthymesia, duh."

"Yes, but now it's changed. As your favorites are mine too now." She winked.

It would be great if I could change her world too. Sometimes I feel like sending her to the planet Neptune. Far away from Earth. Pluto rather.

Wow, what a relief that would be!!!

I looked at Rhea and asked, "What's your favorite color, Rhea?"

"I don't have a favorite color. It's pretty much whatever you're wearing." she replied, casually. "And you're eye color is so beautiful. I guess I'd love to take them as my favorite color."

"Really?!?!" I said in excitement and her cheeks went as red as a tomato.

"I-I-I didn't mean t-that!" She blushed.

I looked at Sabrina and showed my tongue, sticking out.

She seemed so annoyed by this, that she left, angrily. Thank god!

"Maa I'm back!" Rhea threw her bag on the sofa and kicked off her shoes.

"Why am I feeling so creepy? I shouldn't have said that! Damn! I sounded like a fool!" She thought.

"Why am I feeling like I've changed? Am I no longer like before?" She mumbled.

-to be continued...

Sabrina after school: I better keep an eye over that girl!