Chapter 1: Who's Ember?

"Phew! It was a strange dream...wait...what was the dream? Geez...I forgot again."

"But why do I see this type of dreams every night and forget about it after waking up? It's so hazy!" Ember said exhaustedly.

"What happened, honey?" Aed said as she entered his room.

"Mom...it's... It's just nothing..."

"Then get up! I have to go for an important meeting with your dad." She said and walked towards the door.

"Mom...wait..."

"Yes dear?" Aed turned around to him.

"Umm...I want to...go to... India!" He said.

"India? Why so suddenly? Is anything wrong?"

"No... I just feel like...to go to India."

"Okay." Aed said casually. "We'll go there someday...soon..." And left the room.

He looked around his room. He saw his diary on his desk and walked towards it. He sat down on the chair and took a pen in his hand.

"Huh..." He sighed as he openythe diary.

"Dear diary..." He started writing in it.

"It's weird... It's really weird. I'm having these strange dreams for a quite while and those becomes hazy as soon as I open my eyes. It's about... India. I started to like this country. I'll be going there soon." He wrote.

Then he wrote his name at the end of the entry and spoke it. "Ember..."

"EMBER!" Arorhea shouted as she suddenly got up from her sleep.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Noor, her little brother of age 10 shouted as he fell from the chair of Arorhea's desk.

"Hey! What are you doing in my room, huh?!" Rhea said as she narrowed her eyes.

"Well... I hid some chocolates in your desk last night. Because mom dad will. Scold me if they find out so many chocolates with me. They won't come here to check. So..."

"Fine... Take them and get lost."

"Going..." Noor said and turned towards the door. "Wait." He said and back to Rhea. "Who's Ember?"

"What? Ember? Who's that?" Rhea said confusedly.

"You shouted 'Ember' as soon as you woke up."

"Really?"

"Anyway, whatever, nevermind, bye." Noor said and left her room.

"Did I seriously said that?" Rhea asked to herself. "I've been having some strange dreams for a while now..."

"Great! Have super strange dreams, don't remember anything, all the memories from the dreams becomes hazy and shout out some unknown name to get up, find you little brother stealing chocolates with his own hands. Wow. What an amazing way to start a brand new day girl!"

-to be continued...

Ember Cardilia HelbergCITY HEART Afterlife

CITY HEART Afterlife