Chapter 13: You Will Get Your Love

Rhea and her family, along with Nikki's family reached there apartment.

"Wait here, me and Mr. Chandwal are going to meet the manager." Mr. Laghari said and the moms went inside the building with them. Rhea and Nikki walked around the garden and Noor played with Rhea's phone.

"Rhea," Nikki called Arorhea. "Who's your best friend?"

"Alicia. She's in India." Rhea said.

"But....Ember said she was dead..." She paused. "Wait, what?!" They said together.

"What are you saying, Nikki?!"

"Uhh I don't know....it came to my mouth."

"Who's Ember?" Rhea asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! I was having strange dream about a guy named Ember and I remember very well that he mention Alicia to me."

"How can this be possible?!"

"Why?"

"because Alicia and I were also having these type of dreams. How can we three see the same person in our dreams? And what was the name again?"

"Ember."

"Yeah Ember! I've quite had incidents with this name.

" Remember you woke up screaming that name?" Noor interrupted.

"Oh- yes!!!"

"Maybe this is your afterlife. Who knows."

"Who told you to eavesdrop us, huh?"

"You should speak in a low voice then. You're screaming like a crow!"

"Shut up you jerk! Ugh!" Rhea said. "So, what were you saying?"

"I dreamed about a blonde guy who was telling me about....Alicia and....a girl called....Oh yes, her name was Rhea!"

"Me?!"

"Who knows. But her name was."

"What's going on? It doesn't make any sense!"

"I know right! And you what the strangest thing is?" Nikki said. "We still don't know who Ember is!"

"Dear, your afterlife has just begun. Get ready to find out all your answers.

You were so kind and generous in your previous life but sorry I couldn't help you. But this time, I promise, you will help yourself. There are riddles to solve and mysteries to discover. The things you lost are right here. You just need to find them and you will get the one you were meant for..." God said & all of his angels smiled from heaven.

-to be continued...