Chapter 24: A Visitor?

And me?" A voice said from behind them. Ember turned about to see a girl, who let her hair down and had red lipstick on and lots of make up on her fave. Probably not a student here. Ember turned back to Rhea.

"Rhea, I've some work." He said nervously and

"I'm coming with you." Rhea tagged along with him.

"Ember!! Why do you always ignore me?!" She stumped her foot on the ground.

Ember and Rhea went to their classroom.

"I know you have nothing to do. But why were you ignoring her? Who's she?" Rhea asked.

"She's....my dad's friend's daughter." Ember said irritatedly.

"That means your....official girlfriend...?"

"What? No. I don't have a girlfriend! Why do you think like that?"

"You know, in movies....a famous business's son is always with his father's friend's daughter."

"Huh? Do you think that?" He said and she chuckled.

"Well, why don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Why don't YOU have a boyfriend?"

"Well, I'm just not allowed to." She replied. "And you?" She further asked.

"I don't have any girlfriend because you're still not allowed to have a boyfriend." He winked.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Just that, Indian families are very strict towarda this. Well what's her name?"

"Who?"

"That girl."

"Oh, she's Sabrina." He replied.

*bell rings*

The teacher entered and the class started.
Rhea noticed that all the students were fighting with their legs under the benches. Suddenly she felt as if someone entangled their leg with hers. She bent down and found it was Ember, who was solving the sums of maths very seriously. Rhea kicked him hard.

"OWW!" He shouted.

"What happened Ember? Is anything wrong? Is something worrying you?" The teacher asked and everyone looked at him.

"Overacting😒" Rhea mumbled.

"No, sir. I'm perfectly fine. Maybe it's a mosquito." Ember said nervously.

"Mosquito? I should report it in the office that mosquitoes are not allowed to enter the classroom." The teacher said and went out.

"Seriously?!" Rhea thought, shocked.

"Rhea? Why did you kick me?" He cried.

"Serves you right! Don't ever try to flirt with me, pervert!"

"What if I do?" He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"AH! Leave me, you pervert!" She slapped his hand. "If you do anything funny, you'll see my worst side😬" Rhea grinned.

1st day of a new school be like this!

-to be continued...

Sabrina