🍁 Extra 2: Noor tells a story🍁

ItsMistar

Noor: *trips over a stone* Ow sh*t!

Kabir: Doesn't your parents say anything to you when you swear? Mine almost kill me.

Noor: When I was a kid, I was always excited to learn new vocabulary. When I was in first grade, my teacher taught me that "shin" was another word for leg.

Later that day, I was walking with my mom, when I tripped and hit my leg on the ground really hard. I yelled out "OW, SHIN!" although my mom heard "OW, SH*T!" She started yelling about how that was a bad word and we didn't say that word, and she was going to wash my mouth out with soap. I was a crying. To the point I was doing that weird cry, stutter, hiccup & noises, she paused & said "Who taught you that word?!"
Of course, I told the truth and said "M-m-my teacher t-t-t-taught me that word!" and she started ranting about how she was going to call the school and get that teacher yelled at.

I tried to explain, "T-te-teacher said that shin meant leg I'm SO SORRY ILL N-N-NE-ne-never say it again." My mom got quiet and realized her mistake. " . . .What did you say?"

Of course I started crying harder and I said "NO it's just a test you're going to wash my mouth out with soap again."

When I finally calmed down enough to say it again, my mom apologized and to this day I always say "shin" loudly just to see her face blush. And sometimes when I say 'sh*t', she hears 'shin'😂