Chapter 11: What I wanted

"Off-! My brain isn't working! Chill Rhea! think about him too much!" Rhea thought.

"Back to earth, Rhea." Mrs. Laghari broke ger mini thinking session.

"Um . . .yes."

Nikki smiled & Noor was busy in playing video games in Rhea's phone, as usual.

[Guess which is the game he plays all the time in her phone]

"See the care taker of the apartment came to pick us. Let's go." Mr. Laghari said & they went out of the airport.

* * * * *

Ember was waiting for the flight to take off as Aed was chatting with her friend.

*buzz* *buzz*

"Hello? What? Hmm. Okay. I know." Mr. Helberg spoke on the phone.

"What happened dad? What's the matter?" Ember asked & he declined the call.

"Actually, a problem arrived." He took a deep breath. "We can't go to India."

"What?!"

"But why?" Aed asked.

"Something urgent has came up. Mr. Smith has come to meet me at the company. I've to go back. I'm sorry Ember . . ." His dad apologized.

"It's okay dad . . ." Ember smiled & Aed looked at him. He got off the flight to get in his car without wasting a minute.

"See what you did. He's heartbroken but he won't show." Aed scolded him.

"But what can I do? If I don't attend the meeting, Nason will be at stake!"

"Huh! Let's go then." She said angrily.

* * * * *

"I'm not sad." Ember said to himself. "I somehow seem excited. I feel like what I wanted it here." He smiled to himself.

-to be continued . . .

Ember on his Mercedes

Ember on his Mercedes. Yeah, That's another one. His usual one is Blue.