Chapter 45: Something Between Us

Rhea was sitting on her bed and the door of her room was locked. She came back home three hours ago.

"This new comic is so boring!" She muttered, threw it on the table and hugged her pillow. "Sabrina..."

* * * * *

"Today you are gone!" Sabrina shouted as she stood in front of Rhea with a pair of scissors and her gang.

"Hey! What's wrong, Sab-?" Rhea wanted to say but she kicked her hard and Rhea fell on the ground.

"Well done!" The girls smirked.

"How dare you?" Rhea shouted as she stood up.

"Shut up, you b***h!" Sabrina grabbed her collar and pushed her on the wall.

"Leave me!" Rhea shouted as Sabrina raised her arm to slapped her but she stopped her.

"Why you are doing this to me?" Rhea shouted. She is not that kind of girl who will lose in front of anyone but in this situation, it's urgent to know what's the reason behind all this.

"Be ready for your new look" Sabrina smirked and looked at the scissors

"First answer me!" Rhea shouted but she didn't care to speak and was about to cut her hair when someone pulled her and slapped her.

"Ember!" Sabrina's eyes were filled with tears and anger.

* * * * *

Rhea shook her head, sitting on the bed, there was not a single sound. She stood up and went to the balcony.

"I'm feeling so fresh here." She said to herself and looked at the busy street. "Everyone is busy in their own work." She looked at the cars passing by and wasn't feeling lonely anymore. "I just want to spend some time alone." She muttered. She looked at the sky and remembered how she used to go to the old sweet shop and....to that forest.

"My fireflies..I missed all those sweet memories so much."

She came to her room again and locked the balcony door.

"I should better take a nap." She said. She lied down on her bed and slowly closed her eyes.

* * * * *

"Why the hell did you slap me?!" Sabrina shouted at Ember.

"Because you deserve that. How dare you to bully her?!" Ember argued. Rhea has never seen this side of Ember before.

"Why do you care?! I wouldn't have done anything to her! But she was coming between us, Ember!" Sabrina shouted, crying.

"Wait, what?!" Rhea thought.

"She isn't coming between us. The thing is...YOU are coming between between us." Ember said. He cleared his throat and looked at Rhea with teary eyes.

Both the girls were a little taken aback. Sabrina wiped her tears and said, "Don't you love me?"

"No." Ember said in an instead. "Did I ever say that I loved you?"

"And her?!"

"Please don't bring this matter to her. It's nothing related to which you are thinking. And if you try to do something funny then remember...it won't be good for you." He warned her.

"No! She have to pay for making me cry." Sabrina shouted as a girl slowly passed her the pair of scissors.

"Sabrina! I said NO!" Ember shouted and pulled Rhea near his chest.