Chapter 19: Yours Now

"Uncle, a cheese sandwich, chocolates and a bottle of coke, please." Rhea ordered.

"Anything else?"

"No, this much only." Rhea smiled.

"Okay, $20."

"Fine." Rhea paid and took the food.

[Author: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 20 DOLLARS FOR ONLY THAT?!]

* * * * *

"Is this seat empty?" Someone said from behind her.

"Yes, and this one will be if you sit down." Rhea glared without turning to him.

"Come on." Ember said and sat in front her.

"Thanks for telling those pick up line. It just makes my heart beat faster. I think I just..." Ember thought. "Anything wrong?" Ember asked while blushing.

"No, nothing." Rhea also blushed, trying not to make an eye contact.

"Are you going to eat all of this?" Ember said surprisedly.

"Yes, but this ain't sufficient for me. I can eat more than this." She said casually.

"*coughs* just amazing." He smiled.

"I know I am." She said proudly.

"Break's over!" The judges announced and they both looked at them.

"I'm very happy to see such beautiful paintings. But the winner must be only one."

Everybody were eager to know the winner's name.

"How surprising, the first place is occupied by two competitors!" They announced. "The first prize goes to Arorhea Laghari and Ember Helberg."

Rhea and Ember looked shocked and looked at each other. They went to the stage and they received their trophy. Then the judge displayed their painting and everybody were shocked. By their paintings. Even them.

Ember finally revealed his face. Rhea starred at his face, then his painting and then her painting.

"How did she know that how I look like?" Ember thought.

"This isn't possible!" Rhea thought.

They both blushed about where to look, at their paintings or at each other.

"So it's really her..."

"It's him..." She smiled.

Rhea spotted her family and ran to them. But when she turned back to Ember, he wasn't there!

"You did great!" Mr. Laghari said. "Now go and take the trophy."

She ran back to stage where Ember left the trophy with a note saying, 'It's all yours now. You deserve it. And thank you for coming:)'

-to be continued...

Ember's painting:

Rhea's painting:

Both are masterpieces themselves but which one did you like the most?:)