Chapter 31: Memories

"Why does it sounds so foolish?" Rhea asked herself.

"Because you're a fool!" Mrs. Laghari said, serving fruits slices.

"Mom, grow up!" Noor said and within a second, he received a punch on his head.

"I'm sure I'm no longer like before." Rhea thought.

* * * * *

"She is surely my Rhea, because she is as stupid as before. She haven't changed at all" Ember smiled. "Just like in my dreams."

"Well, go on with your dreams." Aed smiled. "Well, when did you guys first meet?"

"It may sound strange, but we first met in my dreams! Then I discovered her at the painting competition."

"Surprising. That's so magical. Maybe she's the one who's made for you." Aed smiled.

"I hope so too, mom. But I'm getting bad vibes about this." Ember said.

"Don't worry. Always follow your heart. Everything will turn out right."

"Yeah mom....and you know what? She isn't cold like other girls. Apart from the fact that she didn't believe I'm from the Helberg family." He chuckled. "I believe that, she can melt away anyone's cold heart." Ember smiled. "She's that hot." He thought and smiled.

"Well, you didn't tell me her name yet." Aed smiled.

"Arorhea Laghari. I call her, 'Rhea'." Ember smiled.

"Oh yesss Rhea!" Aed nodded. "I remember."

"Uhh do you know her?"

"No." She chuckled, thinking about that Key ring from Ember's bag.

* * * * *

ACHOO!!! Who the f**k is uttering my name? I guess it's those f**king b*tches! Ugh! How dare they are?! I'm so gonna kill them!

I swear I'm fine. I'm faaaaaaaaaar away from c*rona!😵 Anyway! Please be safe guys!

*Rubs nose* Hello guys, it's Arorhea here. Call me Rhea though.

Well, I just don't know what to say! I'm so tired of all those trouble makers at school!😣

"Rhea?" Mom called my name.

Yes Mom?
-Oops!

"Yes mom?" I responded

"Are you liking your new school?" Mrs. Laghari asked.

No No No!

"Yes mom, I like it." I smiled. "The teachers are great and I made some friends."

The teachers are horribly Ember's Chelaa(s) [Tn//Chelaa;Disciples/Servants] and I made some b*tchy enemies!

"That's great but if you ever face any problem then tell me, okay?" She smiled.

Are you a magician mom? Aww, love you! But you can't help me in this. So sad.