Chapter 32: The Hilarious News

An old woman was crossing the road at the red signal as she was late and she noticed a truck was coming towards her at a high speed.

"Someone please help" she cried and fell in the middle of the road.

Suddenly she noticed a guy coming in front of her, indicating the truck driver to stop. But the truck didn't stopp and an accident took place.

That guy was reported dead but the lady was saved as she moved away just in time.

The police arrested the truck driver but there was no sign of that old lady. The media is reporting us that this wasn't an accident. Rather, it's a pre-planned murder.

Somehow the lady is engaged with criminal activities and while investigating the police came to know that the truck driver was reported dead as well, the very next day in prison.

So, the police couldn't get any clue about the crime. The guy who reported dead was from an educated family and somehow he was in love with a foreign girl. But, surprisingly his phone was missing so the police couldn't inform his family, sadly.

People from countries like India and many others might be engaged in this. So, be alert and be safe and sound.

Ember switched off the television and thoughtfully sat down.

"So suspicious!" He thought. "Indians? Hmm."

"Dinner is served, dear." Aed called him.

"Coming mom." He went to the dining table as the maids served his dinner.

"Where's dad?"

"He is busy in a meeting with Sabrina's dad at the top floor." Aed replied.

"Mom..."

"Yes dear?"

"I...I have a request." He said softly.

"Sure dear. I'll listen everything but in one condition. You have to eat the green veggies too." She smiled.

"Uwa! Mom, NOO!" He cried.

"No more arguments."

After the dinner,

"Mom, I'm going to the reception once." Ember said.

"Fine , but don't go out." Aed said as he went down . As usual there were crowds of people busy in their own work.

"Excuse me, Aunty-"

"Young master, you can call me anything but not aunty, please!" She said. "It sounds so old."

Ember smiled nervously. "Okay. Can you please give me the report of people working here?"

"Sure sir. Mr. Helberg is in a meeting now and 42 files are still pending out of 160. The new product is in the experiment lab in the 68th floor and about the new film, our experts are working on it in the last 3 floors. Different business deals are going on 20-30 floors, as you know servicing, and our special works are going on. So, according to me, the rests empty floors are of the movie theatre, library, ball room, herbarium, store rooms, dining room, etc. And other entertainment things." She gave him the full account.

"Isn't there any empty floor?"

"I don't think so. I've to check once." She searched in her computer.

"Yes, there are 2 empty floor. One is being renovated and other is for the guests and parties. It includes the minor park too and the ball room, too." She smiled.

"Thank you so much, Aunty!" He ran away, laughing.

"Ahh!" She made pouted

Ember went to his room and switched on his phone.

"23 missed calls." He mumbled and meanwhile, he got a call from that number again.

"Hello, who's this?" He asked.

"So bad baby, you didn't even save my number?" Sabrina smirked.

"Ugh! " He didn't said anything more and hanged the call. Switched off the phone, rather.

* * * * *

"You can't show your anger by switching off your phone.😏" Rhea texted Alicia.

"Arorhea! Rorhea! Orhea! Rhea! Hea! Ea! A! It's sleeping time!" Her Alarm clock rang.

"Shut up!" She threw a pillow at it and lied on the bed in laze

"Di?" Noor came inside.

"Hey monkey, what's up?"

"Actually, I'm terrified by that news."

"Oh, that hilarious news! People are such fools!" Rhea laughed it off.

"But they are blaming Indians who settled here." Noor said.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it."

"We're Indians. What if someone mock you at the school?" Noor said with puppy eyes.

"Aww, you don't have to worry about me. No one ever dared to talk rubbish about me." Rhea said, proudly.

"Haha."

-to be continued...

Rhea: What a f**king news :3

Noor: Yeah true😂😂 What's the f-

Rhea: Mom! Noor is swearing!

Noor: 😨😨😨😨😨😨