Chapter 70: Meeting Her

"I'm here. This is where it all ended. I missed the place as much as I didn't," said Arorhea Laghari, walking through the hallways,

"and when I'm finally back here, I'm honesty too frightened to take another step," she stepped inside the grand living room.

"Woah! You're here!" Greeted Mrs. Helberg, "Arorhea, I'm so proud of you." Rhea was stunned.

"For coming back here, for fighting your battles. Are you ready for it?"

She gulped, "y-yes?"

She trusted her and so she finally took a breath of relief in front of her,

"Ember made me do it. Though I'm not as courageous as you may think."

"Um, so..." She smiled and the maid poured them some tea, "you do like my son, huh?"

The tea she sipped burned her tongue as she stood up, flushing. Mrs. Helberg chuckled and told the maids to bring her something cold to drink.

"Do you have a plan?"

"Um...I don't but...I do know something that everyone should be informed of."

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mrs. Rosa Parks....um....hated her grandson's fiancée because they were secretly engaged. And that fiancée isn't me. His fiancée was back in India when all of that happened. And all of that was merely an accident!" She sipped her cup,

"yes, I've heard of that. Ember informed me."

"H-how did he-"

Ember walked in the room with Maple and Loraine alongside.

"We did quite the research at India," Maple said.

"We even met Miss Lia who told us everything," Loraine said.

"So we were always by your side," Ember smiled.

"You guys....." Rhea looked at them, blushing.

* * * * *

Loraine took Rhea to show her, her stay. Ember had went to the conference room to inform his father about his arrival.

"You can't leave the room," Loraine said.

"Don't open the windows and the balcony door..."

"I understand."

"We can't let Mr. Helberg know about your presence at any cost." She nodded.

"I'll tell the maid to serve you dinner here. Are you hungry?" She nodded and after the dinner went to bed.

She's a person who would fall asleep on any surface, at anytime, in any circumstances. But tonight she was wide awake. Blinking even less than the hours that passed in this building.

She heared a knock at the door. A knock? At this hour of the night? This wasn't instructed to her. There were hundreds of people in the building. It could've been anyone. But it was Loraine.

"H-hey," she opened the door. The hallway lights were dimmed and his face glowed in the light of her room.

"Don't open the door so quickly! It could be dangerous," he scolded her, "moreover you're alone in the whole floor."

"Um. Pardon?" He grabbed her hand, closed the door of her room and run through the hallways with her. The elevators were out so they took the stairs.

"Be careful," he said as she made a sound while slipping off of a stair.

"I'm exhausted from all this climbing!" She complained while Loraine ignored her to unlock the terrace door.

"We're here," he smiled. But it was too dark all the way to even see his face. It was the voice that kept reminding her who he was. As if it was Ember with a deep and husky voice.