Chapter 34: Pretend To Be Perfect

"He's...late." Rhea starred out of the classroom's window.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Someone asked from behind her. She turned back and smiled.

"Hey Miranda! Nah, no one special." she smiled.

"You're an Asian, right?" She asked and Rhea nodded.

"Cool! Wanna be friends?"

"Sure. I would love to. And we're already friend, right?" Rhea smiled.

"I hope we'll spent the most lovely time together as from today onwards we're friends forever!" Miranda laughed as Rhea too.

"Oh! Let me show you around."

"I know everything about the school. Ember and I explored the school on the very first day." Rhea said and Miranda blushed.

"The...prince?"

"Yeah yeah, your so-called prince." Rhea laughed

"He isn't a prince for me because he is my good friend. By the way, how do you know him? He doesn't really talk to girls." Miranda asked.

"Actually, we met in a painting competition and unexpectedly we both painted each other's potrait and we became friends." She replied.

"Huh? Is that even possible? Girl, you're so lucky!"

"What do you mean? You're his friend as well."

"But he doesn't treate all the girls in that way." Miranda smirked.

"In which way, may I know?" She narrowed her eyes.

"It's useless to act like you don't know. Because I can see that you're already blushing." Miranda laughed.

"Ugh! Stop teasing me like Nikki!" She laughed

"Wait! Nikki! Oh sh*t! I almost forgot about her!" Rhea facepalmed.

"Oh, she's Asian as well, right?" Miranda asked as Rhea nodded.

"Yeah, we're from the same country. India."

*bell rings*

"Hey, the class is gonna start. Let's go." Miranda went to her seat.

"He's absent today..." Rhea thought.

* * * * *

"NOOO! Move this sticky thing from me!" Ember shouted as he was seated in the makeup room.

"Dear, it's foundation. You have to apply it for the shoot." The makeup artist said.

"I never show boys using foundation!" He said, sarcastically.

"*smiles nervously* I know, but you'll have to apply it for the shoot."

"My face is perfectly alright! I don't need all this! It's too irritating." He ran away and hid behind the curtains.

"Don't be childish, Mr. Ember. Mr. Helberg will scold me if we get late." The makeup artist requested.

"Uwa! Can't I go like this?" Ember asked but the reply came as, no.

Even after so much commotion, he wasn't ready to apply the makeup, so they had to tie him up and do his makeup.

"Thanks for your hard work." Mr. Helberg smiled nervously and looked at Ember who was sitting quietly with a pout on his face.

"Ember, come quickly. They are waiting for you." He said and left.

Ember was about to go when Sabrina came inside.

"You're looking so damn hot." She lolled over him.

"Can you please move, miss? The model is here." He said, sarcastically.

"Aww, I fell in love with this model!" She laughed and Ember glared. They went out and found Mr. Helberg, waiting for him.

"I'm ready, dad."

"I wish I could do this AD with you." Sabrina whispered.

"You?"

"Yes, I'm perfect for this AD! I'm also a model." she said

"Perfect people don't exists, so don't pretend to be one."

-to be continued...

Ember Helberg, before shooting