Chapter 27: So Unlucky

"Ahem!" Noor was shocked by this sudden voice and the magazine fell from his hand.

"What's that, monkey?" Rhea smirked.

"It's...It's just....N-nothing." He tried to pick it up but before he could do that, Rhea picked it up.

"Since when did you become so sincere in studies?" She asked and was about to open it when her phone rang.

"Thank you God, for saving me today!" Noor thought.

"Offo! This phone's ringtone is too irritating!" Rhea mumbled and went to the balcony to speak. After sometimes, she came inside.

"Here, the food magazine." Noor gave her another magazine.

"Oh. I thought it was about Brazilian chocolates." She smirked.

"W-why are you smirking like that? Kabir told me about those, I told you r-right?" Noor gulped.

"By the way, when did he call you?😏" Rhea asked, smirking and he became nervous. "Hey, the AC is on. Why you're sweating so much?😏" She asked with an evil smile.

"F**k my day!" He mummered.

"I guess Kabir taught you this as well?" She asked.

"No Di! I learned this from you!" He said with a bright smile and Rhea pulled his ear.

"Ah! Leave my ear!" He cried.

"MOTHERF**KER! I taught you all this?! Son of a b***h! Did you ever heard me splitting rubbish?! You're the brother of sh*t- No no, uncle of a sh- . Nah! You Piece of Sh*t!!! How dare you?!?! Tell me!" Rhea shouted.

"Sorry sorry, you're the most innocent girl in the whole world. L-leave my ear now! " He cried and finally she released him.

"You'll see my worst side today!😬" Rhea said and left the room, burning with anger.

"What's new in that?" He mumbled, rubbing his ear.

"NOOR!" He heard a giant.....er...his mom shouting.

"I'm dead:/!" He did a facepalm.

After a while, people noticed a boy was standing outside the apartment. Seems like he was kicked out by his family.

"Di, please let me come in. I won't do that again." Noor pleaded.

"Guard uncle, please notice that he may not come inside " Rhea ordered and Mrs. Laghari nodded. She was fuming in anger.

"Alright ma'am. Hey boy, go away! Shoo! Shoo!" The guards said and without any delay Noor moved from there, angrily.

"Foreigners are the best, their parents never restrict them from all this." He said to himself while roaming around a park.

The park was empty, but he noticed a blonde guy was facing towards a tree and was talking on his phone.

"I wish I also had my own phone! Damn, I'm so unlucky!" He thought and came near that guy. "Let him suffer! I'm so angry!😣" He said and went near the blonde guy. "Excuse me." Noor said and he turned around to look at him. They stared at each other. There was silence but suddenly, Noor poked his finger into that guy's eyes.

"Ahh! " He stepped back, tears started dropped from his eyes. "What the f**k are you doing, man?!" He shouted.

"Yellow eyes! Wow, can I pluck out your eyes?" Noor asked, excitedly.

"What? It's hazel, by the way! And NO! It's my eyes not something else!" He shouted.

"Eyes! Those damn eyes f**ked me over!" Noor said, dreamily.

"Eh? Are you mad?" He was taken aback. Noor came close to him.

"Don't come near me, please!" He closed his eyes tightly and Noor started laughing.

"Afraid, huh?" He laughed.

"Who are you?!"

"Myself Noor and I'm not mad. I was just fooling around. By the way, happy April Fool's day " he said

"Oh my God! You scared the sh*t outta me!" He nervously smiled.

"Sorry😂 By the way your eyes are very Beauty-fool." He smirked.

"Thanks, dude! I know they are very beautiful. And that's why girls are after me in queues." He said, proudly.

"✌😂 Well, what's your name?" Noor laughed.

"Well, I'm-"

"Noor! Are you here?" They Heard Rhea shouting.

"Oh, my didi's here. Nice to meet you! Bye!" Noor ran away.

"Foreigner, huh?" That blonde guy thought.

"Where have you been, my dear brother? I was missing you so much!" Rhea said, sarcastically.

"Stop your drama😒. Well, I was scaring a blonde guy." He laughed.

"Blonde guy?" she thought of Ember

"Yes, he's over there." He turned back but he was no longer to found.

"Where's he?" Rhea asked.

"Seems like he went home. I wasn't able to even know his name only because of you!😠" He pouted.

"Whatever." Rhea averted her eyes and dragged him inside their apartment. "There are more foreigners school."

-to be continued...

Noor: I have to hide the magazines in a safe place now

Rhea: Hey donkey, what are you doing ?

Noor: N-nothing! * nervously*

Rhea: *narrows eyes* You're dead!!

Noor: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!