Chapter 52: It's True!

It was another hot day. Because of the Indian climate. Rhea was sipping her orange juice, sitting on her bed.

"Di?" Noor shouted as he jumped in front of her.

She examined him head to toe for a moment and went to the balcony to drink the juice, ignoring him as always.

"Di!" He followed her to the balcony as he picked up something from the floor that he had dropped after entering the room.

"Idiot. What happened?" She asked, looking at the road beneath the balcony.

"I've got something for you." He smiled excitedly, showing his front teeth as she glanced at him. She hated his presence in her room because his breath stinks!

"What?" She asked annoyedly.

"Curtains!" He said as she jumped with excitement.

"Oh my god! Really? That's great!" She smiled. "I was SO needing this!" She put her glass on the cemented railing of the balcony.

"Here, the chocolate colored one is for you and this white one is mine!" He said.

"But I want the white one!" She pouted and snatched it from him.

"Hey please! This isn't fair!" He snatched it back from her.

"Uwa! No!" She cried. What's next? The siblings fight has started! They fought till the end of the battle. How did they battle end, you ask? They were fighting at the balcony! The curtains flew away!

"Shit!" Both of them said as the reason for their war, the curtains, flew away and hit the neighbor's window.

"Run! Run! Run!" Rhea panicked as Noor had already run away.

"Noor, let's ru-" She turned back to see that he was long gone

"Son of a-" She cursed him and ran downstairs.

They stood below the neighbor's balcony in hope that he/she might return their property.

"Who the hell did this?!" A harsh voice was heard as the footsteps walked to the balcony. She gazed at the balcony, above her head with a nervous smile. The heat was scorching as she faced the direct sunlight.