⭐The Life Before⭐

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The day before Rhea's final painting competition, she made Ember promise that he will be waiting for her with flowers in his hands to congrat her (actually this means, she made him promise that he'll be alive).
The next day, she won the 1st prize and came running to Ember (hospital) when she reached his room, he was laying on the bed with flowers in his hands, as he promised her. But Just . . .he wasn't there . . .only his promise. The trophy dropped from her hand and scattered in pieces as she burst out, crying.

After somedays, Rhea and every other, who knew Ember attended his funeral.

One week past. Rhea was drawing something.
Noor came and said to his sis that somebody came to meet her. But she denied. Because she was not mentally ready to meet anyone at that moment. But when Noor said, that there's a foreigner, she rushed to open the door. Everybody thought it was Ember but . . .

Loraine came over at Rhea's place. He informed her that, Living in India was Ember's last wish. And it was fulfilled. So they were going back go LA.
Loraine gave Rhea a box and Rhea returned the diary of Aed that she took without his permission. He said, that he already knew that it was with her and kissed her cheek.

After he was gone, Rhea rushed back to her room and opened the box.
It contained a photo album, a photo frame, a golden paintbrush, a ring that Rhea Gave to him on her birthday, a sweater, and a Persian blue USB.

She connected the USB with her laptop.
There was a video of Ember.
He began with, "Rhea, if you are watching this, then that means, I'm no more .. . . . ."
He comforted Rhea by his words. Then he said that The first time they met wasn't at the nursery. But at a train station were Rhea Gave her umbrella to Ember.
He told her that they'll meet each other at their afterlives. He would be waiting for her.
He told her that, she is special. He loves her.

The video ended.

It left Rhea in tears.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rhea and Neel became best friends again, though not more than that.

Loraine and Maple went back to LA with Mr. Helberg, their dad.

One month later, the international competition of Painting was announced.
The topic was "Paint Someone You Have Become".

After Ember left, Rhea became more alive and cheerful than ever.

Of course she missed him. But not with tears. But with a smile.

She loved life and he loved death.

So She lived for him...
And
he died for her...

He taught the living to breath, the stones to feel and the thorns to weep. He cherished the chain that his body wrapped around him.

That's the kind of soul he was.

He was someone beyond what the world deserved. So God took him back.

To show humanity, that as long as someone like him exist...

There is still hope...
There is still hope...
There is still hope...

"I hope I touched your heart

"I hope I touched your heart.";-)
Ember Cardilia Helberg

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

~Can't I Touch Your Heart?~
By Ryusensei2000

* * * * *
Thank you