Chapter 50: When I'll Be Gone

Heyya peeps! Your long awaited, the 50th Chapter of Afterlife Of Ember And Rhea is finally out now!!

Please take your time, reading this. 'Cause we won't be able to update the next chapter in a while. We have exams. So sit back and read it for EVER!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"I've informed the police. And they said that they have already taken care of the matter." Mr. Wilson said to his daughter.

"What did they do? Ember and Rhea are still together!" Sabrina shouted at him.

"They might take necessary steps if you collect evidence."

"Hmph. Call them again and tell them that Arorhea isn't backing off. She can cross her limits to go after Ember and we can't let that happen, dad!"

"Right. I'll call them right away."

* * * * *

"So this case is closed. And we hereby request to all of the citizens not to worry about it." Said the TV reporter.

"Now let's move on to the latest news. Arorhea Laghari. A high school student, shifted to LA from India. She is currently studying in Brit High of Los Angeles."

"What?" Noor said surprisedly and all of them gathered near the TV.

* * * * *

"Mrs. Rosa park has informed that she nearly died because of her grandson's girlfriend. Poor soul...he tried to save her and ended up...anyways, so his girlfriend is supposed to be Arorhea Laghari who might be involved in this mischievous activity. And according to our reports, she is after Mr. Helberg's son, Ember Cardilia Helberg."

"What the-" Ember said, surprisedly.

"What happened dear?" Aed asked and he quickly turned off the TV.

"Nothing mom." He got up and ran back to his room, opening the news channel in his phone.

* * * * *

* * * * *

"He knew that his girlfriend was behind all this but he couldn't report the media about this. And when he's no more now, Arorhea has the chance to seek richer men of LA."

"What the hell is this??" Mr. Laghari asked.

"Are they out of their minds?!"

"Rhea! Whatever we're listening...is all that true?!" Ananya Laghari, Rhea's mom asked, worriedly.

"Di...." Noor spoke.

"Of course not! I didn't do anything!" Rhea said in her defence.

"Don't lie! That's why you've been so secretive lately!!"

"No I wasn't! I'm innocent!"

"How did they get your picture then?" Ananya said, pointing at the TV screen.