Chapter 16: What's The Point Now?

"♪I never want to let you go
The more I think about the more I want to let you know-♪"

She entered the room and the music stopped. He saw a guy with a guitar, back facing her. She felt guilty as if she did something wrong.

"Oops I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt but can you keep playing the song again?" Rhea said nervously.

"I'm sorry. I've made this song for only one person. I'll find her and play this song for her." Ember said, without turning towards her.

"Okay..." She left the room. "A blonde guy..." She thought. Ember turned around but she was long gone.

"Now I feel bad. In should've played the song for her... But I made this song for that girl...Arorhea...the girl of my dreams...well, who was this girl just now? Her accent..."

"I didn't felt upset when he said that his song was made for 'only one person'" Rhea said

"I'll find her and play this song for her."

"To be honest, I'm also searching for something. My heart's telling me that I'll find it here." She smiled.

"Her accent was so sweet...just like that girl..." Ember thought.

"Just like the boy who comes in my dreams!"

"Ugh! I could've at least seen his/her face!" Ember and Rhea said to their own selves.

"What's the point now?"

"Didi!" Noor said. "I heard your drawing exam is tomorrow."

"Its not a drawing exam stupid! It's my painting competition."

"Idiot😒 you could have told me before."

"Never mind. It's pointless anyway." Rhea said and the Laghari family went back to there apartment.

* * * * *

"Rhea!" Mrs. Laghari called her." Come have your dinner!" From downstairs.

"Not now mom!" Rhea said from her room. She sat on her bed, facing a blank canvas.

"DI!" Noor shouted and slammed the door. He ran towards Rhea & stepped in her paints.

"OH F**K! Rhea shouted and Noor froze there. " HOW DARE YOU NOOR!"

"SORRY DIIII!!" Noor apologized.

"Tomorrow is my competition! How am I going to participate with I colors?!?!"

"I'm so sorry!!?" Noor begged for her forgiveness.

"Sorry can't fix anything!!! I curse you with a thousand years of no chocolates!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* * * * *

"What was that?" Aed asked, folding Ember's clothes.

"Who knows." Ember said, packing colors in his bag.

" Ember said, packing colors in his bag

-to be continued...