Chapter 17: Come With Me

THE NEXT DAY:

"Rhea! The car i ready!" Mr. Laghari shouted from the yard.

"Coming!" Rhea said from her room. She came down with a bag which contained paintbrushs and palette because last night Noor stepped on her paints and destroyed everything but she completely forgot about that. She went downstairs and sat inside the car.

"Noor? Do you know where he is?" Mr. Laghari asked.

"He said that he's going to a nearby park and doesn't wanna come with us." Rhea said with a gloomy aura and the car drove away.

"Mom! Dad! Didi! Wait for me!" A voice like Noor's shouted after the car.

"Did you hear something?" Mrs. Laghari asked.

"No mom. It's just your imagination." Rhea said. "Hmph! Mission accomplished😈" She whisper smirked evilly.

"It was a sunny day. Canvases were lined up in an open area. Rhea stood at the centre of the field with other participants around her with their respective canvases.

Rhea took out her pallete and realized that she didn't have colors! She trembled in fear.

Beside her still a blonde guy with persian blue eyes.He wore a mask which completely hid his face.

"You may begin!" The judge said but Rhea stood still for about 5-6 minutes.

"Hey, what happened? Why aren't you painting?" That blonde guy asked Rhea.

"I..." She faced him and paused. They stared at each other in surprise.

"You don't have the colors...I guess."

"Y-yes..." She said nervously.

"Huh." He held Rhea's hand. "Come with me."

-to be continued...