Chapter 12: Pretty UGHLY!

"Oh sh*t!" The driver said.

"What happened?" Mr. Laghari asked.

"Tire-puncher!!"

"Oh dear!" Mrs. Laghari said and Rhea & Noor narrowed their eyes. Rhea slapped Noor.

"Why did slapped me?!" Noor asked.

"I just feel like." Rhea said.

"Ugh-!"

"Go away, monkey!"

Everyone come out of the car. The street was empty. Rhea went to a shop to buy some.....as she forgot to bring some from home.

When she came back Nikki offered her a coco-cola.

"Rhea you're like coca-cala."
"How?"
"You're de-licious."

Rhea smiled when this words came into her mind. "Ugh I'm not!" She blushed.

"What happened Rhea?" Nikki asked.

"Oh...nothing."

"Fine then." They went inside the car after the driver changed the tyre. Noor was outside the car.

Suddenly Ember's car crossed that street. He saw Noor standing with Rhea's phone.

"Who's that?" Ember thought. "His face seemed similar."

"Sir, the car is repaired. You can come inside." The driver said.

"Uncle, you don't have to give respect to that bastard. Treat him like a street dog." Rhea said.

"Di! Why do you always behave like this?! I'm your small cute brother." Noor told with puppy eyes and came inside the car.

[Tn//Di is the short form of didi that is used to make it more cute(Didi means elder sister)]

"Cute? And you? *laughs* well dogs are cute too."

"I know. It doesn't matter how much Rhea insults Noor but she loves him more than anything." Mrs. Laghari thought. "The person you hate is..."

*buzz* *buzz*

"Hello." Rhea answered to the phone. "Jess! Hi! How are you?"

"Offo again that b*tch!" Noor thought.

"What? You want to talk with Noor? Okay fine." Rhea said to Jessica and handed the phone to Noor.

"I don't wanna talk." Noor said.

"You have to."

"What are you saying?" Noor spoke on the pain.

"What will I say? I don't want to talk to you either. Rhea forcefully handed you the phone." Jessica said.

"Yeah. I don't like to talk with girls who has ugly faces."

"Huh? I have an ugly face?! How dare you?! Don't you know how hot I am? Every boy dies to meet me. Moreover I'm pretty."

"Yeah, you're pretty." Noor said.

"Aww really?" Jessica asked.

"Pretty ugly."

"Shut up you b*tch!"

"Are you talking to yourself?" Noor smirked.

"Ugh!" She cut the call.

"Very funny." Rhea narrowed her eyes and snatched her phone from him.

"Hey give the phone back to me!" Noor shouted.

"No this is my phone. Beg dad to buy you one."

Noor: @#$%!

-to be continued...

ExtraX

Noor ran out of the car and sat on a bench. Everyone else ran after him as the thought that he went mad or something's wrong with him.

Noor: UWA! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!

Rhea: Fuck off

Noor: GIVE ME!!!!

Rhea: Fuck Off

Noor: See my eyes are glowing purple. I'm gonna reveal the secret of my power that I was hiding from you humans all this time. I have the power to finish you all in just a snap! Muahaha!

Rhea: Fuck off

Noor: Muahahaha! No one can save you now! Hahahah!

Rhea: Fuck off

Noor: 😟😟😟😟😟