Chapter 2

James POV

"Yo James, I heard there's a new girl starting today" my mate West says
"Oh yea what does she look like? Is she hot?" I joke. My "girlfriend" Riley slaps my arm playfully.
"Kidding Riles. Gosh lighten up"
"I would if you weren't such a player"
"Just be thankful you have me baby"
She smiles flirtatiously an kisses my jaw.
"Anyway as I was saying. She's starting today and comes from a really small town"
"Bro bro, yo is that here?" Hunter says as a fit looking walks towards the school.
"Yo James, I think I see some drool" West teases.
"Shut up. Hey watch this" I stick my foot out just as she walks past and she falls over and all her books tip out o her arms and all over the floor. She looks up at me in fury.
"What the hell?!" She screams "Why'd you do that?"
"Do what?" I snicker as she picks up her books.
"Jerk" she sneers as she walks inside. I hear the gang laugh behind me.
"Bro she's such a Soc." We label people "Socs" when they are up tight and bossy.
"I know aye. Did you see her face when I tripped her though!"
"It looked like she was about to cry"
We all start laughing at what ha just happened.
"Damn. She's ain't never gonna survive here" West jokes.
"Come on. Let's get to class" I say as the bell rings.

I walk into my history class and see the new blond chick in my seat.
"Yo new girl, out my seat" I say to her. She looks up at me and scowls.
"I don't see you name anywhere on it. Oh by the way, I you should consider taking up the opportunity on a English tutor to correct your grammar" I says smiling sarcastically. I glare at her.
"It doesn't matter if my names on it or not. That's my seat and everyone knows it!" I say sternly trying not to shout at her.
"Obviously not everyone" she sneers.
That tears it for me. "Who do you think you are-"
"James!" Mr Rickard yells "That is no way to treat new students at our school. There plenty of other seats all around. Pick one unless you want a detention!"
I throw one last glare at her before taking the seat diagonally behind mine.
"Right well. Sorry about that. Miss, would you like to stand and introduce yourself?"
"Yes, hi I'm Michelle" she says assertively whilst glaring at me before sitting again.
Mr Rickard starts the lesson but all I do is glare at Michelle. Who does she really think she is!
At the end of the lesson I storm out the class and to my locker and what'd ya know. Hers is right next to mine. Once I'm finished I slam my door shut and it makes her jump at little. Serves her right.

It's lunch time and we are all just talking. But I'm quiet. I see Michelle talking to Stephanie. I get even madder every second.
"Bro, you haven't taken your eyes of of her since she entered the cafeteria" West says.
"She almost landed me a detention" I snarl.
"Oh boo hoo. Not like you haven't been in there before"
"Shut up dick head"
"Woah somebody's moody" Riley says beside me.
"Shut up Riley" I say loudly. She looks take back then hits me and walks off throwing a tantrum while yelling "it's over" "thank god" I yell back.
"I need air" I mumble while getting up. But as I turn to walk away and whole tray of food get tipped in me and someone is on the floor. No. Not someone. Michelle.
"Michelle. Watch where your going"
"Me!? Maybe you should instead of being so self absorbed all the time!" She yells back causing a scene.
"God your such an Annoying bitch" I say to her while storming to my locker.
I don't care if I hurt her feeling. Good rid dens if I did. I change shirts in the hallways and go out side and to my car and drive off. It's Friday night am I have a free period so I just head home and crash.

Michelle POV

I'm so upset after what James said to me. It's my first day and I've already made an enemy? Ugh. I just hope it gets better.
I decide to leave early. It's Friday and Stephanie said she's taking me on a night out in town. She's my only friend and I think it'll be good to take my mind off of things. And by things I mean James.

I arrive home and see a note from mum.
Hey lovey. Won't be home till late. Here's some money and have fun. Love mum :)
"Sweet" I say aloud.

By 7:30 I'm all dressed up with my dress, makeup and my hair done. 7:45 Steph is here to pick me up.
"Hey girl you look hot!" She compliments
"Aww as do you" I say flattered.