Chapter 11

James POV

I can't believe it. She actually feels something for me. She actually likes me. She wants to be with me.
We drive back to mine in silence. No words are needed though. This moment is perfect.
I'm presuming she has already dumped Eldon but I'm just gonna wait till I ask because this moment is to perfect.

"Steph just texted me. There's a party at hers if we wanna come and she really wants us to come" Michelle says as we approach my house.
"We can go if you want. I need a shower and you may need to dry off" I say looking down a her drenched cheer uniform clinging to her body. Damn she looks hot.
"Yea sure. I've got spare clothes in my bag"
"Okay. Spare room is down there and there is also a bathroom where you can get ready" I tell her. She smiles shyly before walking towards the direction I sent her in. I go to my room and grab some clothes before getting into the shower.

Michelle's POV

So I'm at James' house and I'm overwhelmed. I have no idea what our status is and I haven't broken up with Eldon yet. God I'm a mess. But I'm a happy mess, I'm here a James' house. He likes me back. I grab my clothes and walk into the tiny bathroom which consists of a toilet,mirror and sink.
I quickly get changed into my black skinny jeans and white knitted sweater. My hair is soaking wet so I braid it into a fishtail on the side. Once satisfied with my appearance I leave the room with my wet clothes and walk into the dining area. I see James only in a towel hanging loosely at his hips. His back is turned to me and I can't help but admire his muscles.
"Enjoying the view" he says and I can hear the smirk on his comment. My cheeks flush and I'm totally embarrassed.
"No. I mean yes, I mean no well ugh" the words tumble from my mouth as he chuckles. He embraces me in a hug an I can't help but smile against his skin.
"I'll go get ready" he says into my hair. I nod my head and he leaves me to get ready. I take a seat on a stool and check my phone. I see a couple missed calls and texts from Eldon. 'I need to dump him' I think. I can't do this to him.
James comes up behind me an wraps his arms around me again. I quickly turn my phone off
"Ready?" He asks.
"Ready" I nod.
I stand up and we go out to his car.

James POV.

As we arrive a Stephs party Michelle stops me as I just about get ready to open the door.
"Are we in a relationship" she says quickly. I'm taken aback and sit in my seat to face her.
"Do you want to be?" I ask.
"Do you?" She practically whispers.
"More than anything in the world" I whisper. We make eye contact and I can see tears welling up. She smiles and blinks them away.
"Well" she says "I guess it's official"

"You know, your cute when your nervous" I tease as I sling my arm around her shoulder as we walk to the party.
"Shut up" she mutters pushing my slightly.
"Your also hot when your feisty" I whisper in her ear. She pushes me away from her in embarrassment an stalks off. I laugh out loud and run up behind her snaking my arm around her waist and pulling us closer.