Chapter 25

James POV

It starts getting late. It's still raining outside. Michelle and I've been watching TV on the couch all day, just snuggling kissing and enjoying each other's company.
Ever since I told Michelle that I love her I've had this feeling in my stomach. I mean I really truly love her, but I didn't exactly want to tell her because I know what will happen at the end of the year. That day just seems to come closer and closer. I don't want to warn he cause she'll just break up with me and hate me and if I don't tell her and turn up to prom with another girl she'll never forgive me again. I don't want that to happen. I will need forgive myself.
"James?" I head Michelle's voice pipe up distracting me from my thoughts
"Hmm?" I say.
"I asked you a question" she says laughing at the end.
"Oh sorry. I was daydreaming" I mumble.
"Figured" she giggles "anyway as I said, it's getting late and I think we should make dinner"
"Sounds like a plan" I say smiling.

-

"So what'd you do while I was away? Besides go to that party" she asks.
"Well, I almost got into a fist fight with Hunter"
"What?!"
"Hush. Questions later. Anyway I moped around for the weekend. I missed you too much" I say and fake pout.
"Ha ha. Now, what happened to you and Hunter?"
Knew I shouldn't have said anything.
"Well he was being the dirty jerk he is an was riling me up and I got angry and wouldn't stand for it"
"And that cause you to almost punch him over?" She laughs.
"It was more then just that" I say getting annoyed.
"Well than what was it?" She urges.
"Oh my god, I was defending you alright" I almost yell "just stay away from him and don't talk to him. He's not who you think he is" I mumble.
She scooches away from me and looks down. I feel bad
"Listen baby" I say sliding over to her "I'm sorry, he just makes me so angry" I say and scoop Michelle up and place her on My lap so she is straddling me, her shorts ride up a little and her bare legs are cold against my skin. I can tell she is fighting off a smile.
"Baby" I pout "don't be grumpy" I push out my bottom lip as my hands rake up and down her back.
"Fuck it I can't stay mad at you" she says and kisses me hard. I take control an we start making out. She shuffles closer while still straddling me. He hands fumble with my shirt buttons.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Shhh. Just, just let me" she whispers.
"Okay But let's take it to my room" I whisper back. She nod her head. I have an idea of what she's doing. But I'll let her take control.
I pick her up and walk to my room. I lay her down in the mattress and lay on top. I miss her again as she starts unbuttoning my top. Within seconds she rips it off and picks up the pace. I roll us over so she is on top. She sits up and looks at my stomach. She places Both hands on either side and smiles a little. She takes off her shirt and smirks at me.
"So beautiful" I say as she comes back down and kisses me.
I suppose this is how far she wants to go and I'm fine with that.
"I love you" as says in between breaths.
"I love you too" I say.

-

I wake up in the morning with Michelle in my arms. Her bare back presses against my stomach and our legs are intertwined. I could get used to this. Waking up next to the one I love most.
Maybe if she forgives me I'll ask her to move in with me. But what's that, a one in a million chance. I'm totally screwed and fucked over either way.