Chapter 38

Michelle's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm which is weird cause I don't have an alarm and it's the holidays. I check my phone and see a goofy photo of James. I shake my head and layy head on my pillow smiling at the roof.
I'm so lucky to have James.
I sit up and see rose petals surrounding my bed and I envelope stuck to my door. Intrigued I quickly run to the note.
'Morning beautiful. Can't wait to see you today. Be ready by 9 and I'll see you soon'
A smile instantly covers my face.
I feel like looking after his step brother really strengthened our relationship.
I change into some skinny jeans and a knitted sweater and do my hair and makeup. At 9 'o' clock there's a knock at my door. I slip on my shoes and grab James' gift and my phone and answer the door.
"Hello Miss Michelle"
"Hi" I say nervously. I don't know who this person is.
"I believe this is for you" he hands my an envelope and leaves.
'Hey baby girl. Here are some co-ordinates. Have fun :)'
"Ugh"
I get into my car and Google the coordinates.
"Rivers creek?"
As I drive I can't help but think this year is almost over. I'm going to University soon. 2 months left.

I arrive and Rivers Creek and look around. Sure is beautiful. I see another envelope and quickly open it.
'Last task. Keep walking straight ahead an follow the trail :*'
I do as he says and it leads me into a bush. I think and dense bush. I've always loved the outdoors.
The path comes to an end and in faced with a beautiful scenery of the valley and the ocean an lakes and mountains. The sights literally breath taking.
I look around and see James with his ute set up for camping. Blankets and pillows cover the open bit.
"Happy 6 month anniversary my love" he says wrapping his arms around my tightly. "I heard you love camping and stuff so I thought, what a better way to spend an anniversary than sleeping under the stars with the one I love"
I smile softly.
"I um I got this for you" I say shyly handing him the box.
"You didn't have to"
"Yes I did"
He looks at me and smiles while opening the box. His eyes widen in shock.
"Oh my god Michelle!"
"Do you like it?" I ask nervously.
"Michelle I love it"
I got him a dog tags with the date of our official date.
"Now you can wear it and it won't look weird. I got a bracelet" I say showing him my bracelet with the same engraving.
James smiles at me them pulls me in for a kiss.

James POV

"What's the time?" Michelle whispers softly. Right now we are on the back of my truck just staring at the stars.
"About 1:30"
"Wow. Time just flies out here"
"Did you want to sleep?"
I feel her head.
"Okay. Goodnight Michelle. Happy 6 months and I love you"
"I love you James"
Her breaths gets heavier as she falls asleep.
I can't believe I have less then two months before I totally destroy her. She doesn't deserve it.