Chapter 37

Michelle's pov

I honestly don't know what to say to James. He's made me feel so hopeless and he's making me feel used.
"I'll talk to you when I get back" I say and hang up.
"Michelle" Eldon says. "I think you should go to James. Go home sort things out and turn things around before you loose him. You two are honestly so perfect for each other"
"Someone once said that about us" I say quietly.
"Well I let things get out of hand. I was to involved in trying to make sure you were always happy and I never stopped to ask if you actually were happy"
I bite the side of my lip and scan my eyes around the room. I do want James and I to return to what we once were. Maybe I should just let him have his secrets. They're probably personal and I will never fit in with how friends so there no point in me knowing their secrets and stuff. I just need to see James' side of things.
"Your right. Thanks Eldon" I stand on my tiptoes and give him a hug.
"Any time Mich. Thanks for your help today"
I release from his hug and he smiles.
"Your welcome Eldon. I'm always here. Well I'll see you next time. Maybe you can come down"
"Yeah for sure"

-

My heart it pounding as I run up to his door. I bang on it very quickly several times with my fist.
"James" I yell. I hear him shout something and then run to the door.
"He-" he cuts himself off. He looks drained and stressed.
"Michelle" he practically whispers
"James. I need to explain"
"No Michelle I do"
"James honestly I drove 2 and a half hours reciting what I was gonna say and do. Please let me go first" I say out of breath. He silent.
"Okay. I need to stop being needy and all up in your face. I don't need to know every single detail. I'll never fit in with your friends and I don't need to. I have you. If you don't want to tell me you don't have to. I need to put myself in your shoes James. I'm so sorry and I love you" I rush everything from my mouth. He stands there speechless.
"If your not going to do it I am" I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. I've been desperate for his kiss for ages