Chapter 3

Michelle's POV

"I'm just gonna grab a drink then I'll come dancing with you" I tell Steph.
"All fine" she says dancing off into the crowd. I laugh to myself as I order a drink.
"There you go" the bartender says.
"Oh sir I only ordered one" I tell him.
"That gentleman over there ordered this for you" he says pointing to the left. I look over and see that brown haired guy who was with James when he tripped me this morning. We make eye contact so I roll my eyes and push the drink away while taking a sip from mine. Boy this is strong but it felt good. The boy walks over and sits down next to me.
"I guess we got off on the wrong foot this morning" he says smirking at his own comment "no pun intended either"
"What do you want?" I say annoyed.
"A fresh start. A beautiful little lady like you shouldn't be up here all by yourself" he flirts.
"Flattered" I say sarcastically "but I'm actually going to go dancing with my friend so-" I say downing my drink while standing.
"I'm Hunter if you were wondering"
"I wasn't" I say as I try to walk away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him
"Let me buy you a drink" he smirks.
"Let go of me" I say sternly trying to yank my wrist free
"Oh come on blondie, lighten up"
"Let go of me"
"Hunter!" A angry deep voice says behind me "She said let go". Hunter puts his hands up in defence and backs away to the dance floor and joins Steph.
"Thanks" I mumble. He just nods.

"I wouldn't picture someone like you sitting at a bar in a night club" James says taking a seat next to me.
"And I wouldn't picture this conversation lasting longer"

An hour later James and I are downing are 10th shot.
"Time to dance" he slurs. To be honest I don't think he's as drunk as me.
He grabs my hand and drags me on the dance floor.
I can't believe that I am actually out here dancing with James. Not 7 hours ago I couldn't stop thinking about how much I hate him.

James POV

"I never pictured you to dance and act like this" I tell her as she dances close to me.
"Maybe your should stop under estimating me" she smirks.
"Well then" suddenly Hunter and Steph appear next to us. Stephanie is smiling her head off while Hunter is just smirking.
"Steph!" Michelle slurs beside me.
"How much have you had to drink?" She laughs. Michelle pretends to think then shrugs her shoulders. The girls go off dancing leaving me and Hunter.
"So you told me to leave so you could have alone time?" He questioned. I glare at him. It isn't the truth though.
"Bro admit it. Your whipped" he laughs.
"Shut up" I yell at him "Im not"
"Wanna bet?"
"James!" Steph yells as she drags a passed out Michelle over to us. "A little help" she squeaks.
"Here" I take Michelle and carry her bridal style.
"I suppose I should take her home" I say. They just nod. I carry Michelle out of the club and into my car.
As I drive he starts moaning and moving around.
"Where-" she starts then looks at me. "Ugh" and she passes out again. Instead of takin her home I take her back to my place.
I lay Michelle down on my bed and throw a blanket over top of her frail body.
"You know" a small voice pipes up as I walk away.
"Hmmm?"
"Not 7 hours ago I was thinking about how much I hate you and now I'm in your bed" she pause for a bit "I still hate you" she says her voice laced with tiredness. I shake me head at her, grab a pillow and crash on the couch. 7 hours ago we were screaming at each other and now she is in my bed.