twenty four

Kylie's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of a familiar Australian voice.

"Hey Ashton, get u- What the hell?"

I bolted up from my position with Ashton, which was almost exactly like the position I woke up in with Luke.

I stood from the couch and noticed that that's exactly who it was. Luke looked at me with a hurt expression and shook his head at me. Ashton had awakened when I quickly ripped my body from his. He stood next to me confused and ran a hand through his hair.

"What's going on?" Ashton asked groggily, which made me want to press my lips to his.

Luke looked at me with a hurt and disappointed look before spinning around on his feet and running up the stairs. I went around the couch quickly as anger rushed through my veins. I followed him up the stairs and out the front door. I caught him as he turned to get into his old car.

"Why the hell do you care?" I spit at him and watched as he turned around to face me.

He stood silent for a few moments, trying to come up with the answer but failed.

"You know, at least Ashton can tell me his feelings, or at least show them. With you, I get nothing." I snapped at him and he looked down.

It was my turn to shake my head in disappointment. I turned to go back into the house and walked back to the door. Before I could shut it, Luke shut his. I peeked out of the small crack that had not been closed yet. I noticed as Luke went to put the keys into the slot before throwing them in anger and placing his head into his hands. He shook his head no, before slipping both of his hands through his now messy hair.

I sealed the door shut, no longer being able to watch. I went downstairs to see Ashton pacing around, no doubt debating something in his mind.

"Are you okay?" He ran over to me once I had entered his vision. "I didn't know if I should of followed you or not."

I let him wrap his arms around my back and squeeze me. I looked down at the ground when he let me go. He used his fingers to let my eyes lock with his as he pushed my chin up gingerly. He leaned in slowly and placed his lips on mine. I had forgotten for a moment about the drama that had just taken place, but pulled away after a few seconds. This would ruin their friendship. I cannot be that selfish, can I?

"I can't. Your friendship would be over."

He looked at me with pleading eyes, before telling me. "I don't care."

He pushed his lips towards mine, waiting halfway. I stared at his pink lips for a second before pressing mine to his. Our simple kiss turned passionate before becoming sloppy. I need to get the news my parents brought onto me out of my mind. I need to get Evan and Dean out of my head. I need get Bree out of my head. But most importantly, I need to get Luke Hemmings out of my head.

Ashton brought his lips down to the soft spot on my neck and sucked on it, cueing a moan to escape my body. I threw my head back a tad. Somehow our bodies ended up back onto the couch. I arched my back as he found another spot on my neck. This felt so good, yet so wrong at the same time.

We broke apart for a moment before I said, almost out of breath, "Ashton, your family is right upstairs."

"N-No," He panted. "My mom dropped off Harry and Lauren at soccer practice and then went to work."

I knew better than to ask about his dad, knowing that his father had left his family when he was younger.

It suddenly felt okay to kiss him, not thinking about anyone anymore at the moment. I took this time as an opportunity to slam my lips back onto his. I slipped my tongue into his mouth when he was still in shock. He quickly came alive and kissed back. I ran my tongue across the roof of his mouth and listened to him moan in pleasure. Arousing him with my lips and tongue, a bulge pressed up against my crotch. I kissed his lips a final time before sitting up. I straddled him and grabbed the neck of his shirt. I balled up the material in my fist before pulling him up to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, the bulge still pressing up against me, this time with more pressure. He licked his lips hungrily before slamming his lips on mine. He took control over my mouth and sucked on my lips, no doubt making them swollen.

My phone rang, interrupting our intense moment. I glanced at the boy in front of me to see he still had the same aroused look on his face. I smirked and picked up the phone, and noticed as he groaned, obviously wanting more. He leaned forward to kiss me, thinking I'd hang up, but I placed my index finger on his lips and pushed him away.

"Hey Kylie, it's your mother." I heard my mom address me on the other line.

"Oh hey mom." I said and Ashton stopped trying to kiss me at the mention of my mom.

He covered his mouth as she replied, "The people are at our now so you can stay at your friend's until 4 o'clock. Ok?"

"Alright. I'll see you later..." I sighed, remembering our conversation yesterday.

After hanging up, Ashton placed his lips on my swollen ones. I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed myself away from him. I stood from the couch.

"Ashton, I'm sorry. But, I have to go."

"No! Please stay." He begged.

"Ashton, I need to be alone."

"Kylie, I'm always alone. Be alone with me." He spoke quietly.

He looked up at me with his eyes. I could tell that he felt terribly alone. A pang of guilt pounded in my chest. I couldn't leave him. I sat down and looked at him again.

"Okay."

"Thanks." He smiled a small smile and looked down.

I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around my waist. When I released him, he looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just... I just wanted to think."

"About what? I don't mean to be pushy, I just want you to be happy." He looked in my eyes.

I didn't reply at first, but when I did, neither of us knew how to reply.

"I'm moving back to America."