seven

Kylie's P.O.V.

I was in a ball in the corner. I couldn't fight him, I was in too much shock. He was just kissing me, and now he's hitting me.

What happened to the boy I thought I loved?

Luke's P.O.V.

"Dude." I groaned.

"DUDE." I said louder after a few moments of silence.

"DUUDDDEEE-"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Calum screamed, cutting me off.

"Well then, never mind." I mumbled. "Butthead."

"Hey now! No need for name calling." He wailed.

After a few minutes of begging, Calum finally agreed to listening.

"Ok, so, I'm bored and stuff."

He stared at me blankly.

"Calum. Hello?" I waveed my hand in front of his face. "HEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO???"

Michael burst through the door with Ashton and screamed, "GUYS! I'M BORED! LET'S MEET UP WITH KYLIE!

"SEE? I'm not the only one!" I told Calum, who had finally snapped out of it.

"I'll text her." I mumbled, remembering we had all swapped numbers.

"WAIT." I said half through typing. "Let's go to her house and surpirise her!"

"How do you know where she lives?" Michael asking weirded out.

"I drove her home."

"Ahhhh... That makes more sense, I thought you were a stalker or something." He chuckled.

"How do you know I'm not lying?" I pretended while chuckling like I was insane.

They looked at me with wide and Ashton backed away slowly out the door.

"Just kidding dumbasses!" I laughed my ass off as Ashton, Mike, and Cal shot me fake offended looks.

"Ok, I'm getting really, really bored, so we should go." I jumped out of my chair after a few seconds.

The guys nodded and we ran out to the car.

(A/N: Sorry it's short babes.)