seventeen

Kylie's P.O.V.

I woke up with sunlight shining in my eyes. My eyes flashed open. I took in Luke and I's positions and wondered what the hell we did in our sleep. I felt long, muscular arms wrapped around my waist and feet tangled with mine. Him and I were facing each other. We must have flipped over in our sleep. His face was calm and peaceful. He had a small smile and messy hair.

His body was touching mine. The skin that was on his was burning hot, but I'm not complaining. I suddenly felt something up against my side. My eyes went wide and I jumped out of the bed.

His eyes snapped open like he was awake the whole time.

"Good morning." He answered in his Australian accent.

"Have you been awake this whole time?"

"Did you know you scrunch up your nose when you are about to wake up? It's quite adorable." He grinned.

Ignoring his comment, I asked, "What was that?"

"What was what?"

I whispered my answer in his ear.

"Have you ever heard of morning wood, Ms. Oh So Innocent Virgin?" He chuckled.

"As a matter of a fact, I have." I stated, glaring.

"Wait, you're a virgin?"

"What?" I questioned, confused on how he knew.

"You didn't deny it." He looked at me with a happy expression.

"Why are you so happy about this?"

"Huh? What? I'm not- wait so you are a virgin?"

"Yes." I glared and left the room.

Today was Monday, the first day of the school week.

"So Luke, what's up with the position we were in this morning?" I smirked at him.

We were currently driving to school in my Pagani Huayra.

"Erm, I move a lot in my sleep so..." He blushed.

"You could've moved when you woke up." I reasoned with a smile.

"I didn't want to wake you."

"Sure." I said as we parked in the school parking lot.

I walked into my last class spotting Luke in the back corner with a new kid.

He was dressed in black jeans like Luke (except Luke looked better in them) and a random band tee of Green Day. He had brown hair and, from my angle, blue eyes. He was definitely muscular and tall.

I walked over and sat in front of Luke. The teacher wasn't here yet so everyone talked.
I looked behind myself at the new boy slightly. He had drawn a crowd of a few boys around him. I hadn't realized how cocky and inappropriate the boys here were until I went to a school football game.

I turned back around got all of my books sorted and ready for class.

"Hey." The boy said to me.

I didn't answer, not feeling like socializing today.

"Hey!" He said louder.

"What?" I snapped and turned around to look at him.

"You know, there should be a warning sign on my dick."

I stared at him in annoyance.

"Yeah, and it should say choking hazard on it." He laughed with his buddies as the whole class looked on.