thirty five

Kylie's P.O.V.

Luke and I didn't talk for a three days. I would ignore his constant calls, that lessened throughout the days until they stopped. He never left messages, telling me that it wasn't important enough to leave. So I figured that it wasn't important enough to answer. Even though I love him, I can't speak to him. I won't allow myself to get hurt, for now at least. I know that karma will always come back to bite me in the butt, even if I did nothing wrong. But I have a feeling the world will think that I'm a stupid bitch who led Luke on.

I lay on the hospital bed, too stressed out to eat. Why have I been here so long? Does it seriously take this fucking long to sew up a cut? Is it really that deep?

I picked at my food with a fork, the gross hospital food looking disgusting. I pushed the tray away and pushed the nurse button. I awaited for her arrival, drumming my fingers against the table.

"Hello Ms. Steel, what do you need?"

"I was just wondering what's taking so long and why I'm still here." I gave her a tired look.

A doctor walked in and over to my charts. The nurse looked at him and back at me before saying, "I'll just let your doctor explain it to you. I'll be back in to check on you in a little."

And with that, she left. I waited for the doctor to be done so I could question him. He turned around and looked at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine." I said bluntly, annoyed with this stupid room, hospital, and doctor.

"You must be wondering why you're still here, considering last time your head injuries only kept you in the hospital for a day." I nodded.

"Well, your body is still healing slowly. The crash reopened the gash in your head and cut other parts too. We needed to watch you to make sure you were ok with all of the blood we injected back into you. But you seem ok enough to go, so you are free to go."

Ashton, Calum, and Michael all picked me up from the hospital. They had come everyday and we're staying in America until I was fully healed. They took me home but left for my parents jet, needing to get back to Australia.

Michael's P.O.V. (Yes. MICHAEL'S P.O.V.)

As soon as we stepped off the Steel's airplane, I hailed a cab to take me to Luke's. When I arrived, I pulled my bags with me to his front door. I knocked, knowing he was home, it being four o'clock. The sun shone down on me as I waited for Luke to answer. The door opened, revealing Luke.

"Hey Michael.. How's Kylie?" He spoke awkwardly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

He looked at me taken aback. "What do you mean?"

"You know very well what I mean. How could you do that to Kylie? What the hell did she ever do to you? You know how crushed she looked when she only saw the three of us? She looked like she was about to burst into tears at any fucking moment. You've got a lot of nerve too! She asked if you guys were together, and what the hell do you say? 'No, we would just end up breaking up.' That's fucking bullshit Luke!" I seethed.

He looked down at the ground before replying, "She accused me of leading her on. You wanna know how I fucking felt when she did that-"

"Fuck it Luke, you deserved to be accused of that! You told her you loved her and probably a ton of other shit I don't even know about, and then you tell her you're not dating! What the fuck were you thinking?"

Luke launched his arm at me, making contact with my jaw. I stumbled back, almost falling off the steps and onto the sidewalk. I looked at him shock.

I heard a car door slam shut as shouts came closer. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back to see Ashton and Calum.

"Come on mate, lets go." Ashton spoke, having seen Luke's outburst.

Kylie's P.O.V.

I sat in bed, staring at my phone. I was on Instagram, looking through pictures posted by my friends. I noticed that under the explore button, a photo of a familiar group of boys. I clicked on it, seeing Ashton, Calum, Michael, and Luke. The caption said, 'Five Seconds of Summer is so hot I'm sweating.'

What the fuck?

I went back to school on Friday, everybody staring at me. Cody wasn't on the bus luckily, me not forgetting our little conversation before the crash.

The school day went by really fast and I found my self already at home. I was alone. My parents at work. My siblings out. I alone with my thoughts. That was never good. Luke always said, don't ever hurt yourself. It hurts me when you do. He would kiss my cut up wrists. He loved me. He pretended to love me. He would treat me good, and then when I thought life was going to get better, he stabbed me in the back. I miss him. I miss him so much that it hurts. But he ruined me. Luke Hemmings ruined my good days, like how today should be. It's a Friday. I should be partying, doing something. Instead here I sit, thinking about him. He didn't like my pain. But then again, he did this to me. He ripped my heart out on purpose. I loved him and I thought he loved me. Thoughts are stupid. This is stupid. I am stupid. I am so fucking stupid to believe that anyone could love me. Luke acted like my pain hurt him more. Fuck him.

I walked to the bathroom, grabbing my razor. I waited for a moment, remembering Luke's sad face when he found me. Pushing it from my mind, I stabbed my wrists, blood covering the blades. I am a mess, a complete and utter mess.

etherealजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें