forty

Okay so the song is All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran, but pretend that Luke wrote it! I'm sorry I couldn't help myself but it in the story! It goes along with the story so much.

"I care about you. I love you. I love you so fucking much." He sounded as if he was about to cry.

I turned around to face him. "Prove it."

Tears in his eyes, he ripped off his flannel. He held his arms out to me. His arms were covered in slits, some deep and some shallow. I looked up at him to see a tear roll down his cheek.

"L-Luke..." I said in a shaky voice.

Kylie's P.OV.

"Please don't say it..." He whispered.

I took my thumb and wiped away his tears, caressing his cheek in the process. "Say wh-what?"

"That I shouldn't be hurting myself. That you aren't worth it. Because you and I both know you are to me."

I shook my head and pulled my hand away. "You can't do this to yourself."

"I already have."

"Please stop."

"What's the point of stopping?"

"Because I won't be able to live with myself."

"And if you can't live then I can't."

"I will never be happy if you're unhappy."

"I will never be happy unless I'm with you."

"You told me that we couldn't date."

"That was because I thought you were never coming back." His eyes flickered to my lips a few times, taking his lip ring in between his teeth.

"Well now I'm back." He cupped my cheek.

"Yes you are." He whispered as he leaned in slowly, stopping an inch away to silently ask permission.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my lips against his. We held our lips together for a moment before he swiped his tongue across my lower lip, asking for access, but I had already granted it. Our lips moved together as we held onto each other tightly. The kiss increased in deepness as I tugged my fingers through Luke's hair.

"Jump." He said quietly, my lips muffling his.

I did as told, having to break our kiss for a moment, and he caught me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we reconnected our lips. He carried me up the stairs slowly, our kiss becoming deeper with each step.

Luke kicked open the door to the guest bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He hovered over me, holding himself up with his hands. He dipped his head down and we kissed passionately. His lips moved down to my neck, slowly starting to suck on my skin.

I moaned out with deep pleasure, waiting for him to make the next mark on my skin. He soon made his way over to my sweet spot, and knowing that it was, he drove me crazy. He licked the spot, then blew on it, making me shiver and pull him closer to me. The gap between us now gone, I kissed him a final time.

He frowned but slowly pulled away.

"I'm sorry... It's just the whole thing with Evan is still kinda freaking me out." I told him as we both sat up against the wooden head board.

He gave me a small smile. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to force you into anything." The corners of his lips turned down. "I don't want to hurt you, ever again.

"I know, I just didn't want to take things too far." I looked down.

"I understand, we're not even technically dating yet. But I hope to change that very soon." He cracked a smile.

I giggled. "Oh really?"

"Soon as in right now." He looked down at his shaky hands.

"K-Kylie... Will y-you be m-my g-girlfriend?"

I wrapped my hands in his shaking ones. "Of course, Luke."

He let out a breath and grinned over at me, looking relieved. "Seriously?"

I nodded. "Seriously."

I pressed my lips to his and left them there for a few seconds. I pulled away to see Luke smiling bigger than I've seen him smile before.

"Hey Kylie, can I tell you something?"

"Anything."

"That song, Amnesia," He looked down at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "That was for you."

I smiled at him, "I loved it."

"I wrote another song for you while you were gone... It's kinda stupid though..." He blushed.

"I doubt that it's stupid. Let's here it." I smiled. "Maybe I'll kiss you afterwards."

He excitedly jumped out of bed and came back in a few moments later with an acoustic guitar in hand. He laid back down next to me, strumming a few chords. I leaned my head down on his shoulder, his head leaning on mine.

"It's called "All of the Stars"."

I smiled and watched as his fingers found their ways to the correct strings. He started playing, and after a few moments, he started to sing softly.

"It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you
I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you
You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you
I can see the stars
From America
I wonder, do you see them, too?

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

I can hear your heart
On the radio beat
They're playing 'Chasing Cars'
And I thought of us
Back to the time,
You were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love
So I took your hand
Back through lands and streets I knew
Everything led back to you
So can you see the stars?
Over Amsterdam
You're the song my heart is
Beating to

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

And, oh, I know
And oh, I know, oh
I can see the stars
From America."

"That was... wow," I stared up at him with amazement. "You wrote that for me?"

He nodded and his cheeks turning a bit pink. "Yeah, I could write all day about you. I don't know why but, I always seem to turn our relationship into songs."

I smiled and after a few moments I yawned and watched as Luke turned out the lights. We both kicked off our shoes and slipped underneath the covers.

"Goodnight." Luke kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight." I kissed him on the lips, remembering that I had told him I might kiss him.

I snuggled into his chest, his hand slipping around my waist and pulling me close. I fell asleep, breathing in Luke's calming, familiar scent that I loved.