not an update but very important

Hey guys, I obviously have not updated in forever and it's honestly becoming a burden. I love writing but this story isn't as fun for me anymore. I'm getting fresh and new ideas that I seriously want to develop and publish.

Ever since the votes and reads went down I kind of lost the urge to update this book as soon as possible. I used to be in love with this story and would write every chance I got. But now this all just seems pointless.

I love the characters and relationships that I have created in this story, but whenever I sit down to try and write, I end up having to reread the story to figure out where I am at and even what day it is. It's just not as fun for me anymore.

I always ask if you guys would care if I discontinue this story and nobody ever says anything, but I keep on writing, or trying to write, because I hate the thought of letting this story go. I just can't carry this burden anymore. Maybe in the future, I might continue. But I don't think that will happen for a very long time.

But please, even if there's just one person, if you want me to continue with this story, it wouldn't still be a burden to me and I would write knowing that at least one person still cared.

So, if you care about this story, please comment or even just vote. Please don't just read this, I know that sounds weird or stupid or rude or whatever, but just this once comment or vote so I know truly that you want to read this story. You don't have to ever vote or comment again, just this one time. I really need to make sure.

-Cat xx :-)