Chapter One

"Are we ready?" She asked, strapping her last knife to her thigh. The rest of her men nodded, covering their faces with the black masks.

"Тогда вперед" (Then let's go) Amara said, kicking the back door of the van open. All five of them filed out, clocking their guns as they made their way to the warehouse doors.

Two guards stood by, raising their guns as they saw the group run over to them.

"Hey! Cosa stai facendo qui!" (Hey! What are you doing here?) One of the men asked but was cut off as he fell to the ground, a bullet piercing through his chest.

"Nice one, Derek!" A guy in the group said, high fiving him as Amara shot the other man. She turned back to them and pulled both of them by their shirt collar.

"Jack, now is not the time for high fiving. Get a move on!" She whispered yelled, pushing them toward the entrance of the building.

The door burst open as the group walked through, their guns held in the air.

"Boys, you know the plan. получить посылки" (Get the shipments) They crouched along the wall, making their way over toward the crates in the back.

Amara turned back, nodding to Jack and Alec. The group separated, Amara, Derek and Mason continued to walk forward, while Jack and Alec ran off.

She stopped when three men came walking through the back door, opening up the crate and checking inside.

"Shit" She said, motioning for the guys to follow behind her as she hid behind a stack of boxes.

"What do we do now?" Mason asked, looking behind one of the boxes. She thought for a moment and an idea formed in her mind.

"Оставайся здесь" (Stay here) She told them and she crawled over toward another pile of boxes, taking out the knives that she placed on her thigh.

She unhooked the latch and grabbed the handle, gripping it tightly as she peered over toward the men.

She took a deep breath and stepped out, running over toward them. Before they could shoot, she dropped down, sliding in-between their feet.

"Prendila, ora!" (Get her, now!) One of them yelled, but he wasn't fast enough as she quickly made her way over to the other side of them.

She took the knife and stabbed one of them in the back, making him fall to the floor. She held the other knife and latched onto the guys back, putting the blade to his throat.

With one swipe, the blade sliced through his skin, sending them both to the ground.

"Nice one, Amara!" Jack said, making his way toward her with his hand raised. He instantly looked at her expression and then to his hand. He cleared his throat and backed away.

"Простите" (Sorry) He apologized as she wiped the knives on the guys shirt and placing it back into the slot.

"We need to get the drugs fast. Another group should be arriving shortly." She told them, walking over to the large crate.

Alec threw her the bag that was on his shoulder and she opened the top of the box, revealing the pounds of drugs inside.

"jackpot" She smiled, packing it inside the bag Alec handed to her. The rest of the men chimed in, quickly grabbing the bags of drugs.

They zipped up the backpacks and closed the crate, running toward the exit. A limo waited outside, the black car blending in the nights sky.

They shoved the bags into the back and made their way to the doors.

The champagne bottle made a loud pop as Derek pulled the cork. The boys cheering as they celebrated their heist.

"Here's to Amara!" He raised his glass, the rest of them following his lead.

"Амара!" (Amara!) They said, clinking their glasses together. She smiled as she held her glass in the air too, taking a sweet sip of the expensive alcohol.

She turned her gaze toward the window and she immediately yelled to the driver.

"Убирайтесь отсюда!" (Get the hell out of here!) Cars were pulling up the building and the driver sped away, taking them back to celebrating the heist against the Italian mafia.

                                      ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

The man slammed his hands down on the table, the loud sound echoing across the room, startling the girls sitting on the men's laps.

"You're telling me the daughter of the Russian mafia stole one of my biggest shipments of drugs!" He yelled, his thick Italian accent noticeable in his voice.

"Y-yes sir. When our men went to pick it up" He trailed off, "It was gone."

"Fuck!" He roared, making the girls run out of the room.

"Get me everything on the Russian mafia, adesso!" (Now!) He shouted at the man, who quickly made his way out.

He turned toward the rest of the men, cigars smoking in their mouths.

"What do we do now, father?" A man asked sternly, taking the blunt out of his mouth.

"I'll tell you what we're gonna do. We're gonna burn them down. Kill every single one of them" He snarled, pouring a large amount of whiskey into his glass.

He turned back toward them, a deadly flame filling his eyes.

"They just started a war. A war they'll never win."