Chapter Forty Five

Amara's POV

"Just the two of us." He said, kissing where my neck meets my jaw.

His hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled his face away, our eyes clashing together.

"What happened between you and Mason?" He asked quietly, his eyes boring into mine.

I averted my gaze, all the past memories coming into mind when I thought about Mason. How disgusted he made me feel, how he touched me.

"Um." I whispered, not knowing where to start.

"He wasn't the friend I used to know. After our engagement was announced, he-" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey, hey, It's okay," he said, stroking the side of my cheek with his thumb. "You don't have to tell me."

"No, I want to." I said to him, and he nodded. "He forced me to have sex with him." I whispered, my eyes now meeting his.

Would he look at me differently?

"I understand if that grosses you out and you no longer wan-" I didn't finish my sentence when he pressed my body against his, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Amara, I am so sorry." He muttered in my ear, " I would never leave you, don't ever say that," he squeezed me tighter, and I felt the tears start to form.

He must of heard me sniffle, because he pulled back, his soft eyes meeting mine.

"Don't cry, it's okay." He wiped away my tears.

"Make me forget." I said through a sob, "please."

He looked at me, his eyes trailing down my body quickly before smashing his lips against mine.

And I instantly forgot

He moved his lips against mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth when I slightly parted it. He kissed me hard, and fierce, I couldn't get enough.

His hands moved from my waist toward my hips, pulling me on top of him. I now straddled him, his hands roaming where my small shorts rode up, his large hands grasping onto me.

My hands were on either side of his face, pulling him closer as I kissed him. When he squeezed my skin with his hands, I let out a moan, his kisses muffling the sound.

He quickly flipped us over, my back against the bed and his body on top of mine, his arms supporting him from beside my head.

He started to kiss my neck, his lips sucking against my skin to make dark marks.

His fingers played with the hem of my shirt, my legs clenching together as they lightly touched my skin.

He let out a groan when I lifted my hips up to his, my front hitting his crotch.

"Fuck." He mumbled from my neck, the vibrations soaring through my body.

He quickly pulled off my shirt, revealing my exposed breasts and body to him.

He didn't waste anytime exploring my skin with his tongue, his wet kiss trailing from each breasts towards my stomach.

He removed my shorts, and kissed each of my inner thighs, placing one kiss on my center before he moved his mouth up again.

I let out a shaky breath when he began to leave marks around my stomach, his teeth grazing over the sensitive skin when he was finished.

"You're mine Amara. He can no longer touch you or hurt you." He mumbled against my skin, and I let out a cry when he bit down lightly.

"Mine, mine, mine," He said over and over again as he trailed the kisses toward my underwear, swiftly removing them with his hands and throwing them on the floor.

He started at my inner thigh again, working his way up to the sensitive bundle of nerves.

I let out a loud moan when he finally attached his lips, his tongue slowly trailing over my entrance.

"Luca-" I breathed out, "please."

He just grumbled into me, the sound making me clench my thighs against his head, but he pried them apart.

He teased me, his tongue going so slow, his eyes directly on me as I closed my eyes, throwing my head back against the bed.

"Please." I said again, my hand going to his hair but he grabbed both of my hands with his, and pressed them against the bed, holding me in place.

He suddenly picked up his pace, his mouth now sucking quickly and his tongue working around me.

"I'm gonna-" I said before he stopped, letting my build up die down.

"Luca!" I groaned, sitting my head up.

He gave me a smirk as he picked up his pace again, then stopping. He did this for so long I started to shake, my body trembling under his.

"God you're so beautiful." He said when he stood up. I didn't even have to look at myself to know I was a mess, my body aching for his.

He slowly traced a finger at my entrance, teasing me once more as he pulled me in for a kiss.

He undid his belt, and then took off his shirt, leaving him in his boxers.

I pushed past the desire and pulled myself up, reaching for his now kneeling body on the bed.

I grabbed the back of his neck and used my tongue to lick the sharpness of his jaw, trailing the hot kiss down towards his chest, and then lower toward his abdomen.

He let out a groan when I kissed right above his boxers, slowly running my finger through the hem of it.

"Fuck, Amara." He grumbled, his head thrown back as I pulled down the fabric, tracing my finger over his erection.

"You're such a teasing bitch." He groaned and I let out a smirk, more desire pooling in my abdomen as he called me names.

I finally put my mouth against the tip, flicking my tongue slowly against the top. I inched my head down, only taking in small amounts as I watched his mouth open, his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Amara," he gritted out, trying to thrust his hips into my mouth, but I only pulled back, smiling as he let out a frustrated groan.

When he stopped, I attached my mouth again, now going further down and finally starting my movements.

I used my hand to reach the lower half, his hand was now in my hair, his fingers intertwining with the strands.

And when he was on the verge of release, I pulled back, his head snapping toward mine with a lustful look in his eyes.