Chapter Fifty

Amara's POV

We leave to see Mason tomorrow, or should I say kill him.

I have to be honest, I was nervous; shaking even.

I wanted to kill him so bad, I needed to kill him so bad - he was my friend - he was my friend before he betrayed me. I just don't know if I could stand there and shoot him, watch him die.

I brushed away the thought. If this is the only way to get my mafia back, then I must do it. I should be relieved I have to kill him with all the things he's done to me, rather than killing an innocent person.

But I couldn't shake the nervous feeling off, even when Luca laid beside me, his soft fingers rubbing against my bare stomach.

"I can practically hear the gears turning in your head," I heard him say behind me, "Everything will be alright."

I let out a deep sigh, half being from the pressure of tomorrow and the feeling of Lucas hands on me.

"I know, but it's hard not to think about." I whispered back to him, letting my eyes briefly close as his fingers trailed lower.

"I'll be right beside you for the whole thing." I felt him say in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my body.

I turned my body around, straddling him by the hips and putting my chest against his, holding him tightly.

He sat up, putting his back against the headboard and wrapping his arms around my back, still stroking my skin gently.

"I'm not worthy of you," he said to me softly, his words making me feel light headed.

I raised my head, looking into his green eyes. He was so beautiful, and so fucking hot.

I shook my head at his words, "I'm not worthy of you."

His grip tightened around me, moving his mouth closer to mine as he breathed his next words.

"I can't live without you."

I sucked in a sharp breath, his words sending an enormous amount of butterflies in my stomach.

I couldn't hold back any longer, so I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer, attaching my lips to his.

This kiss was different than others. It was slow, passionate, and oh so gentle.

It was like we were both showing all our love in a long kiss, the silence bringing peace as our lips moved against each other's.

He pulled me closer onto him, while I wrapped my arms around his neck, my chest now compressed against his.

I was on my knees at either side of his hips, and Luca had to look up to kiss me. His hands were moving from my middle back to lower, and eventually his hands were around my ass.

I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed it, his large hands covering each side.

"I can't get enough of you," he said to me as I opened my mouth for another moan.

"I can't stop thinking about you," he said from my neck, leaving visible marks from his mouth.

"Fuck, you're everywhere."

I let out a small whimper as he moved my hips against his crotch, the feeling hitting my clit and sending spirals of pleasure in my body.

"I can only think of you while I'm in the shower, or alone in my bed at night," he breathed out as I started to grind my hips against his.

"The way you moan, the way you shake around my body," he groaned, "I can't get it out of my head."

I moaned loudly, both from out movements and his words.

Fuck I loved him so much.

"I love you." I cried out, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

He instantly ripped my shirt off, followed by my underwear that I had on underneath it.

He took off his sweat pants, and then his hoodie, both our naked bodies pressed together.

We both moaned together as I sat down on him, his hips thrusting up to meet me in the middle.

His hands went around my waist, holding me as I moved my body against his.

Each of my hands went to his shoulders, digging my nails into his skin as I picked up my pace.

"Fuck, keep doing that," he growled, shifting his hips faster.

I let out a loud moan, and he had to take his hand to cover my mouth.

My breasts bounced in his face, and I knew he loved
it from the smirk that was plastered in his lips.

I threw my head back, his hands slipping from my mouth, and I let out a breathy scream.

"Luca!" I said loudly, letting another moan leave my throat as I heard him groan.

I was close to coming, and he noticed that. He picked up his thrusts and I screamed his name.

"Fuck Amara!" He moaned, grabbing my chin and pressing his lips against mine.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, fighting for dominance with mine.

He won when I moaned into his mouth, and he explored everywhere with his tongue.

I broke away and let out a loud cry, "I'm gonna-"

"Come."

With those words, I let myself let go, the intense waves of pressure crashing into me as I came over him.

"Luca-" I breathed out, his arms wrapping around me tightly and smashing me against his chest.

"Fuck." He moaned out, following behind my release.

He slowly thrusted into me, riding us both through our highs.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear. I smiled and pulled away, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you too."

He rolled us over, snuggling into my chest as we pulled the covers over us.

I felt his body relax as I moved my fingers through his hair, his arms draped around my body.

His light breath was on my bare chest, his lips slightly parted as he fell into a sleep.

I smiled down at him, forgetting all of my worries about tomorrow.

A/N- y'all 65k! Thank you so much!! Also, sorry for all the smuts scenes ;)

-Zoey