Epilogue Two

Amara's POV

Four Years Later

"Seriously?" Luca said, walking over to me quickly.

"Amara!" He yelled.

I laid on my back, trying to do sit ups on the ground.

"Luca," I groaned, "calm down."

He grabbed my arm, lifting me off the ground.

"As much as I enjoy watching you with very limited clothing, you are fucking pregnant!" He said harshly.

I rolled my eyes, "it's good for me."

"No it's not, you're putting too much stress on your body," he said while rubbing my arms.

I glanced down at my large stomach, the skin peaking through my sports bra and shorts.

"You won't let me do anything anymore," I whined as he sat me down on the couch.

"Because you're due any day now, my love." He whispered in my ear as he sat down beside me, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I sighed, both my hands rubbing over the large bump, Luca's joining in soon after.

"I'm scared," I whispered to him, and I could feel his eyes on me.

"Me too," he whispered back.

I turned to him, his hand rubbing small circles on my stomach.

"But we will be okay," he said, "once this little guy comes in the world, everything will be okay."

I nodded, my gaze turning back to my stomach.

"I love you," I said, turning back to him.

I watched as his smile that I loved so much form on his face, not stopping the one that formed on mine.

"I love you too," he said while grabbing my chin, bringing his lips to mine.

"God, I wish I could fuck you right now," he muttered against my lips, his teeth lightly biting down on my bottom one.

"I can't wait for the day," I smiled.

✻ ✻ ✻

I let out a loud scream as I was pushed down the hallway, doctors running along the side of the moving bed.

"Where's my husband!" I yelled, gripping onto the railing of the bed.

"He's on his way, Mrs. Peretti," one of the nurses said.

I threw my head against the pillow, sweat starting to form on my forehead as I was pushed into a room.

✻ ✻ ✻

Luca's POV

"Go, go, go!" I yelled to my men, all of them bursting through the doors of the house.

Our guns were raised in the air, searching around the living area as we walked around.

"Капо, посмотри сюда," (Capo, look over here.) one of my men said.

I fucking wished Amara was here. Ever since the Russians and Italians joined together, I had no fucking clue what her mafia was saying.

"English," I said firmly, and I could see the embarrassment form on his face.

"Sorry boss," he said, "look over here." He pointed toward where a body lay, blood pooling from his stomach.

One of my men opened the door on the right hand side, and a masked man came running through, jumping out the open window.