44

****Lisa Michaels****
"Hey, Anna?" Harris called once Ella opened the door and I chuckled at her expression as he and I walked in.

We were just from his mother's fashion event and thanks to a lot of persuasion I was bribed into having some of my pictures taken.

Not like I was complaining too much because come on, free publicity and Harris paying for dinner anytime I wanted? Not bad really.

When Ella locked the door behind us, she glared at me knowing full well that name was my doing and I just shrugged, placing my keys on the console table before walking into the living room.

"If I knew an embarrassing name I'd call you it," she grumbled to Harris before looking at me and her eyes glistened mischievously "did you know her middle name is Love?"

I hissed and lunged for her only to have Harris hold me back. "Now, now, we don't want to change that middle name to hate now, do we?" He taunted from behind me and I smacked him with my purse.

Ella laughed her head off and I was forced to glare at her since Harris wasn't letting go.

"Pretty boy, I like Ella much better."

"But I like Anna on you. Sounds much better." Harris replied and I swear Ella flushed pink.

She was fucking blushing!

"If you two are done, could you let me go? I won't kill anyone." I said raising my hands in surrender. They both looked at me then at each other before he let me go.

"So how was your night?" Ella asked sitting on the couch.

I joined her while Harris sat on the one opposite from us.

"It was-"

"Why have you never mentioned your name was Annabella? I wouldn't have tried so hard to come up with a nickname for you." Harris asked thoughtfully before he raised his eyes to my very flustered cousin.

There was nothing more I wanted to do than grin like an idiot but I in stead settled on playing with my phone.

"Coz I hate it. Sounds like a granny's name." Ella whined and I laughed, patting her hair and whispering 'there there' until her death glare cut me off.

"But why Ella? Why not Bella or Anna?" Harris was genuinely interested on the name thing so I just listened and played on my phone more, avoiding Ella's look.

"Now, you and I know I'm no near being a princess so Ella sounded better." She said, I chuckled.

"Did you know that some people use Ella as a short name for Cinderella?" Harris asked and my lips stretched into a grin.

"And we are done," she announced standing abruptly walking to the stairs. "I have an early class tomorrow, lock up will you?" She said and disappeared up the stairs.

"Good night," I sang with an amused tone and heard her grunt and make unintelligent noises beneath her breathe.

"Don't waste your breathe." She called and I heard the door close a little too forcibly before a curse came from upstairs and then went quiet.

"Do you like her?" I asked immediately the other floor went silent.

"Who wouldn't like Ella? I mean she is not the nicest people on earth but she is likeable." Harris responded and I gushed, earning myself an amused look. "I'm not taking your cousin out if that's what you're asking." He said with finality.

"Why not?"I whined. He just admitted that he liked her and that she was likeable. So why not? "Is she at least good looking?"

"Good looks run in the family. Your cousin is hot." Harris said and I gave him a playful frown.