20

****DAVE MORGAN*****

I pulled her by the arm as she was about to leave and this time I did not think much of it when I took her lips into mine. This time all I wanted was to explore but she stiffened at the faintest touch of our lips and took a moment before she started moving her lips against mine.

Hearing a faint moan from her I smiled and slipped my hands beneath the hoodie so that both lay at either sides of her waist and I felt her go rigid just by the mere touch. Rubbing my thumb on her waist I pulled back a little to study her and she opened her eyes meeting them with mine and I got a chance to see the desire beneath the clear stare she gave me.

"We shouldn't," she whispered quietly and looked away.

"Should I stop?" I asked running my hands upwards and smiled as her breathe caught and she closed her eyes at my touch.

"Stop." she said and pulled my hands out of the hoodie. "You shouldn't be doing this with me."

"Fine." I said but still went forward to kiss her and she still leaned in without protest and when I ended the kiss I walked out of the kitchen with an accomplished smile on my face.

"I have beer, pizza and Chinese,"  I announced once she walked in and sat on the  couch. "What do you want?"

"Pizza," she said distantly and eyed the TV as if she could turn it on just by looking at it. Taking the remote from the coffee table I turned it on and tossed the remote over at her.

"You shouldn't be mad because I kissed you," I told her as I opened a bottle of beer for myself.

"I am not mad." she said and I smirked. "I just hate you that's all." she said quietly and pulled a piece of pizza from the box.

"Too bad," I faked an injured voice before looking at her, "Why?"

"Why shouldn't I?" she asked animatedly before taking a bite off the pizza.

"Okay. At least tell me why you were so restless in your sleep?" At that she seemed to lose appetite and she placed the piece of pizza back on the open box.

"What's it to you?" she asked angrily and stood up without waiting for me to answer her.

"Lisa wait," I said jumping over the couch so that I stood in front of her and she crossed her arms impatiently. "It's fine if you don't want to talk about it," I told her and reached to caress her cheek which she surprisingly didn't fight. "I won't ask you to talk about it."

Leaning closer this time without waiting for her reaction I went straight for her neck and ran my tongue along it and the moan she let out made me hard.

"Stop." she said weakly but we both knew there was no stopping now.

*****LISA MICHAELS****

Dave ran his hands over my thigh and I gripped onto his hoodie for support. Coming up for my lips he bit at  my lower lip and pulled back to watch me before he carried me back on the couch. This time I did not want him to stop and did not beg him to.

I wanted him to make me feel the things he was only able to make me feel. I wanted to feel reckless and out of control with him and that's exactly what I felt when he slipped his hand down to my inner thigh and grabbed at it tightly.

"Lisa!" he groaned and dug around my pants till he slipped his finger through my wetness. "God! You're so wet!" he said and pulled my back up so that I was inclined towards him. "I want to taste you." he said with an urgency as his hungry eyes searched mine.

Not knowing what to say I nodded weakly and parted my legs slightly so that he ducked down between them. He ran his warm tongue on me and I felt my legs tremble.

"We should-"

"You say we should stop and I will take you right this very instance." he warned and I closed my eyes as he slipped his finger in me. At first I was frozen and my body was at a loss of how to react till he looked up.

For a moment everything in me just stopped and the liveliness of my surrounding lost its bearing on me as I stared back at him. The movement of his finger in me was unsettling yet felt so sacred to be stopped. His eyes searched mine for a long moment before he decided to move his finger faster in me and then, as the pleasure began to strike so did the panic of realization hit me and I made an effort to stop him.

He slipped his finger out of me after my reluctant squirm and sat up without sparing me a glance.

Trying to keep whatever crap of dignity I had left with him, I clamped my legs and tried to sit up. My clitoris had other plans though so the sensitivity hindered my proper display of dignity and had me jump up a little and squirm before straightening myself.

"Are you okay?" Dave asked without looking at me.

I wanted to scream no but my pride hindered me so I kept silent and settled on a nod. Closing my eyes at the brief wave of discomfort as I tried to shift my sitting position, I winced a little too loud for my liking.

"Lis-" "I want to sleep!" I talked over him so that whatever fear of the awkward conversation that awaited us seized for a while.

"Today," I hissed at the word.

What had I gotten out of today? A reminder that I was still the stupid weakling that could let a man stomp over me.

"Today you brought me here knowing full well you were  going to try and make me sleep with you. What have I-?" I stopped and closed my eyes as angry tears streamed down.

Biting my lip harshly I stood up and walked to the door only to feel his masculine hand pull me by the waist back to him. My back settled against his chest and I could feel his controlled breathing as my erratic one fought for control.

"Stop making me the villain here." His voice was clipped and his hand ran through my hair in a calming manner.

This was getting way too comfortable. I knew I liked the man but to actually let him control every aspect of my response was earth-shattering to me.

"Lisa, everything that happened here was not planned." His voice was like a rhapsody to my ears. A soothing symphony only for me to hear and as I gulped and eased myself into his arms I knew it was too late for me to fight this.

"I-!" My voice came out so breathy and heavy that I closed my eyes as I felt his arms squeeze me lightly.

"Sleep with me tonight." My heart jumped at his request.

Enticed by the thought of it I squirmed out of his arms and turned just a little to gauge his reaction. Either I wanted it too much or the desperation in his eyes made me nod.

When he opened the door to the room I stood still and turned to him with a panicked expression.

"C'mon!" he prompted me and I slowly walked to the bed with my hand in his.

Once we were both in front of the bed he patted on the left side and pulled the covers aside so that I could crawl in while he went ahead to slip out of his shirt.

I still couldn't believe what had happened today. Or what was going to happen in the night either. Crawling in beside me, he pulled me down and pinned me down as his lips met mine.

Panic ensued me immediately and a bit of the sanity I'd left in me warned me that this was the most unintelligent decision I had ever made.

I let out a moan as he bit at my lower lip and he pulled back with a spark in his eyes.

"Trust me, I want it more than you." He said and pecked my forehead before he moved off of me leaving the fire between my legs to quench on its own.

****
Thank you so much for the read... I'm posting at the only convenient time I can get. Am so sorry for the late updates but am working on my schedule. Keep safe, love you.

Love, Eline.